• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia

He certainly paid alot for a map though. :p Well its good project is getting back on track, I guess I can delete the files on my comp then since you are taking care of it. (Still have them since I was hosting, laying in the dust lol).

Yeah I guess, I absolutely will not be any useful mapper thats for sure! xD I might help out with some scripts thought. To lessen the burden on your main scripters once in a while. :p

I'm main everything, welcome to my life :D

edit: What we currently need, is things to fill out the empty spots.
(Secrets, citizen npcs, noob quests).

Last edited:
Why didn't you ask me then? :(

EDIT: damn OTLand, couldn't you have posted in forums I know from like 5 years ago? >.<

Last edited:
Ak7srG7mUM.png

You're now able to donate new outlaw monsters/humans. Feel free to come up with ideas about new monsters (outlaws).
Since Outlaws is a big part of Radonia we will need some new monsters (not over powered one) =/= bandit/smugglers.
Example of a new one I made is Farmer

Ak7srG7mUM.png

You're now able to donate new outlaw monsters/humans. Feel free to come up with ideas about new monsters (outlaws).
Since Outlaws is a big part of Radonia we will need some new monsters (not over powered one) =/= bandit/smugglers.
Example of a new one I made is Farmer

do you mean new monsters to each of these groups or a new group? btw add Poacher to the Hunter one,

Just a little update of what i've been working on.

I've been updating the city Synthia to absolute perfect, making it noob friendly and more updated than before. Also making it look more RPGish.
Remaked the depot totally so it's not underground anymore. I also made almost all houses in the outskirts of the city have some kind of garden (using the new sprites).
Changed with the fountains and added borders around some houses so they look more 8.x+ish. Also added 2-3 guild halls on the west, east and south side of synthia making them the guards of synthia.

• South = Stormstriker
  • East = Magmafist
  • West = Frostbear

I also removed the rat sewers and made a troll cave from it. (all the secrets in the rat sewers are still there at the exactly same location). I also added some statues to the hall of faith, (neon, sizaro). Also made the island hall of faith is placed on no-pvp. This means this a great place to train, created a great RPG-trainer. (Training Dummy), (does not attack back).
edit: Floating bridge revamp, Minotaur tower revamp, Outlaw camp is now officially open (secret).

Map statistics for the map "Radonia map"
Tile data:
Total number of tiles: 6648757
Number of pathable tiles: 1356662
Number of unpathable tiles: 5292095
Percent walkable tiles: 20.40%
Detailed tiles: 515663
Percent detailed tiles: 7.76%
Item data:
Total number of items: 7903128
Number of moveable tiles: 15864
Number of depots: 158
Number of containers: 178
Number of items with Action ID: 593
Number of items with Unique ID: 174
Creature data:
Total creature count: 15764
Total spawn count: 8796
Mean creatures per spawn: 1.75
Town/House data:
Total number of towns: 11
Total number of houses: 164
Mean houses per town: 14.91
Total amount of housetiles: 5892
Mean tiles per house: 35.93
Mean tiles per town: 535.64
Largest Town: "Synthia" (3142 sqm)
Largest House: "Stormstriker Guildhall" (279 sqm)

Generated by Remere's Map Editor version 2.1

Last edited:
Part 2 continue.

GzoElHrf9B.png

OBgJZTo2zS.png

A97LIlkFGV.png

1rWkV0i7P8.png

tOBgMG1hTF.png

FZgCAOactl.png

r0JA9M6E8G.png

hBtdWMZslR.png

jLNf5VeEsK.png

The trolls we're trollin' me so hard so I had to post a picture of the trolls too...

RrdbFcJdOb.png

Last edited:
I LIKE IT BUT i feel like it need something :/
else wtf with this xD its
H77BIFsM8.png

Back