• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real-Map | Features

Reaction score
Hi,

As the title says, I'm curious to know what features people look for when they join servers, especially real-maps.
Personally I only play at servers where I know the owners are dedicated & know what they are doing, if that requirement isn't fulfilled then I'm not even going to bother creating an account.

All posts containing bullshit regarding real-maps will be reported, just cut the bullshit <_<

What i think when im joing a server..

Community
Staff
Players
System
War

What i think when im joing a server..

Community
Staff
Players
System
War

Could you please explicate what you mean more exactly? What kind of system may you look for, and what kind of staff do you wish to see at a server?
Feel free to take your time writing this, I'm interested in knowing why people join servers with inactive & corruptive staff members. (e.g masiyah?)

Masiyah is a crappy server dont know why i wasted time to play there....

Masiyah.se is a crappy server just for money i know rohan love everyone thats donate for him and buying castle like a castle cost like 50/60 euro i guess i dont know and its like over 100 castle so yeah money server...

I want a server that has a good war system guild wars and pepole that are playing there everyday i want like guild war every 2 days a the exp will not be to high and BOTTERS arent allowed like masiyah.se everyone in masiyah.se is botting no fun i want a server botters arent allowed... the exp will be good and DONATES will not be overpower...

The staff i want tutors ST active all day all night and GM CM to i want all the staff memeber active on the help channel even the Admin of the server must be online not like rohan that got 7 servers and other pepole run them not him -.- hate that guy..

I want players that can english that is good and can pk not pepole that yells in temple please items please

I love those real map servers that doesn't use real map.

As 'gamersdont' said but thatsnot easy. You have to make the players comeback and play even if you are playing alone.
There are alreadu servers like that but their owner are only POLISH people. I really dislike polish servers with full of players (1000+) the first day and thr next day, like 500-600. It's because 50% of that total players online aren't online or not even played by human. They are bots on AFK-training (x-logged).

So would like a real server (because we are talking about rl servers) with fully balanced vocations and many events as the goblin near abdandriel and many custom quests.

The exp rate should be 100x

When am Joining a RealMap, i take into consideration the amount of players & the donation page.
Everything else is irrelevant really, staff dedication is not needed, it's a realmap server.

Though the only Realmap server i enjoyed playing was Kleksus' & that was quite awhile back.
Kevin Mitnick forever in my <3

I look for a server with like 100+ players for wars and stuff also I want active stuff to show that they care and I always take a look at the donation page before I start.

Back