• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Photo Thread Twifysoft 2014

Wheres your photo??

Some of us ain't these 16 yo kids seeking for attention by posting their personal photos.

Would that make sense? No, of course it wouldn't! You fall under "16 yo kids seeking for attention by posting their personal photos" basket as well.

i won the poll of the most hated player with more than 150 votes, they will vote on you just to flame me but the truth is that you are uglier than me wich i dont care because is a esy win since you are skinny and ugly as hell cya
dude you are an ugly motherfucker
guess you know it already cuz you fuck only those ugly portuguese women

dude you are an ugly motherfucker
guess you know it already cuz you fuck only those ugly portuguese women

ugly portuguese woman ? i guess you think we have those ugly black brazilian whores you have in your country
turn of the tv and go to a hospital, a market, a shopping center and you will see that the br population is ugly as fuck .
only exception are those models that ar enot even br like gisele BUNDCHEN etc

ugly portuguese woman ? i guess you think we have those ugly black brazilian whores you have in your country
turn of the tv and go to a hospital, a market, a shopping center and you will see that the br population is ugly as fuck .
only exception are those models that ar enot even br like gisele BUNDCHEN etc
dude you really should visit brazil
you gonna see the shit of a country that you are living in

Some of us ain't these 16 yo kids seeking for attention by posting their personal photos.

Would that make sense? No, of course it wouldn't! You fall under "16 yo kids seeking for attention by posting their personal photos" basket as well.
Well some of us arent asshamed of what we look like just like @WayneAKADagon @Rekaker @Mr Calar @TrevorLuciferus and the others who arent scared of there appearance unlike you (=

Who cares about sharing his photo.. Idc about what others say about me..

I posted my pic cuz there is too many people posting others photos and making jokes about them even if they dont have balls to show theyr own photos.

Well some of us arent asshamed of what we look like just like @WayneAKADagon @Rekaker @Mr Calar @TrevorLuciferus and the others who arent scared of there appearance unlike you (=

Who cares about sharing his photo.. Idc about what others say about me..

I posted my pic cuz there is too many people posting others photos and making jokes about them even if they dont have balls to show theyr own photos.

You see, you two lack a cruicial common thinking. I'm not surprised since you two 16 yo are trying to convience me that sharing your personal photo is something everyone should do, especially on forum of a ripped of 2D MMORPG game called Tibia.

I'll admit, I'm not bad looking either. I'll show my face to anyone, if I find them trustworthy. But not to some random kid who thinks showing his face actually means something, like some sort of "Hey! I posted my pic! I'm better than you, you ugly face!".

Sharing your photos on internet surely became some sort of a proving ground for kids these days and I'm loving it! I can sit over here and you guys will go bananas over it everytime I'll mention your photo.

P.S. ... I know it's hard to understand, I was the same age as you two are and was posting my pics all over the place back then. But once you grow up you'll realize that what you're doing right now, isn't really a thing that would benefit you. But hey! Each to their own fellas!

You see, you two lack a cruicial common thinking. I'm not surprised since you two 16 yo are trying to convience me that sharing your personal photo is something everyone should do, especially on forum of a ripped of 2D MMORPG game called Tibia.

I'll admit, I'm not bad looking either. I'll show my face to anyone, if I find them trustworthy. But not to some random kid who thinks showing his face actually means something, like some sort of "Hey! I posted my pic! I'm better than you, you ugly face!".

Sharing your photos on internet surely became some sort of a proving ground for kids these days and I'm loving it! I can sit over here and you guys will go bananas over it everytime I'll mention your photo.

P.S. ... I know it's hard to understand, I was the same age as you two are and was posting my pics all over the place back then. But once you grow up you'll realize that what you're doing right now, isn't really a thing that would benefit you. But hey! Each to their own fellas!
It's a rl photo thread so we posted our picture. It's nothing to do with us thinking we're better than anyone, well certainly not me. I posted my picture because that was the whole point, its just a bit of fun to see the players that are sitting behind their computers. Stop thinking you're better because you class yourself as more 'mature' than us just because you don't want to post your own photo. Just because you see it as 'immature' then fine that's your opinion but just keep it to yourself no need to argue over a few pictures...

It's a rl photo thread so we posted our picture. It's nothing to do with us thinking we're better than anyone, well certainly not me. I posted my picture because that was the whole point, its just a bit of fun to see the players that are sitting behind their computers. Stop thinking you're better because you class yourself as more 'mature' than us just because you don't want to post your own photo. Just because you see it as 'immature' then fine that's your opinion but just keep it to yourself no need to argue over a few pictures...

Hey, hey, hey! I wasn't talking about YOUR intentions of you posting your photo. I was aiming primarily at @Tali who's "Where's you photo then?" everytime I say something to his face.

<Now talking to everyone willing to post their photos here.>

Do you ever wonder why @Mark or @Hani or even @Siramix don't post their photos? At least not on public forums ... ?

Yeah, because they're older than you kids and know what's going on.

And it's not about being mature or thinking that posting your personal photo is immature @Rekaker. It's about common knowledge/thinking. Hard to achieve, but once you're there, you're there.

P.S. ... We can do this all day. Bring on whatever reason you want that you feel would justify posting of your personal photo.

Edit: This made me laugh tho.

It's a rl photo thread so we posted our picture.

If I create a thread called "Post your RL dick here!", would you post it?! D: It's only a dick, not a face! D:

Last edited:
Back