• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Photo Thread Twifysoft 2014

Cute how guys call each other ugly like who cares how a guy looks like unless your from the other side.

Hey, hey, hey! I wasn't talking about YOUR intentions of you posting your photo. I was aiming primarily at @Tali who's "Where's you photo then?" everytime I say something to his face.

<Now talking to everyone willing to post their photos here.>

Do you ever wonder why @Mark or @Hani or even @Siramix don't post their photos? At least not on public forums ... ?

Yeah, because they're older than you kids and know what's going on.

And it's not about being mature or thinking that posting your personal photo is immature @Rekaker. It's about common knowledge/thinking. Hard to achieve, but once you're there, you're there.

P.S. ... We can do this all day. Bring on whatever reason you want that you feel would justify posting of your personal photo.

Edit: This made me laugh tho.

If I create a thread called "Post your RL dick here!", would you post it?! D: It's only a dick, not a face! D:
So because we post our rl pictures we're kids? There's no need for you to comment on the situation. If you think it's immature then do as you please I really don't care. People do what they want you do what you want, we don't want to hear your opinions of us just because you don't want to post.

So because we post our rl pictures we're kids? There's no need for you to comment on the situation. If you think it's immature then do as you please I really don't care. People do what they want you do what you want, we don't want to hear your opinions of us just because you don't want to post.

So this is a private thread for those who post their photos only? Am I not allowed to share my opinion on how hot you're looking?

Hey, hey, hey! I wasn't talking about YOUR intentions of you posting your photo. I was aiming primarily at @Tali who's "Where's you photo then?" everytime I say something to his face.

<Now talking to everyone willing to post their photos here.>

Do you ever wonder why @Mark or @Hani or even @Siramix don't post their photos? At least not on public forums ... ?

Yeah, because they're older than you kids and know what's going on.

And it's not about being mature or thinking that posting your personal photo is immature @Rekaker. It's about common knowledge/thinking. Hard to achieve, but once you're there, you're there.

P.S. ... We can do this all day. Bring on whatever reason you want that you feel would justify posting of your personal photo.

Edit: This made me laugh tho.

If I create a thread called "Post your RL dick here!", would you post it?! D: It's only a dick, not a face! D:
If you did it, i would. The problem is Admins will delete it direcly

1fh0qr.jpg

Last edited:
You see, you two lack a cruicial common thinking. I'm not surprised since you two 16 yo are trying to convience me that sharing your personal photo is something everyone should do, especially on forum of a ripped of 2D MMORPG game called Tibia.

I'll admit, I'm not bad looking either. I'll show my face to anyone, if I find them trustworthy. But not to some random kid who thinks showing his face actually means something, like some sort of "Hey! I posted my pic! I'm better than you, you ugly face!".

Sharing your photos on internet surely became some sort of a proving ground for kids these days and I'm loving it! I can sit over here and you guys will go bananas over it everytime I'll mention your photo.

P.S. ... I know it's hard to understand, I was the same age as you two are and was posting my pics all over the place back then. But once you grow up you'll realize that what you're doing right now, isn't really a thing that would benefit you. But hey! Each to their own fellas!
First of all im probaly older and more mature than you im 20 years old I work 6 days a week and go to school and still have time to train for BCT incase you dont know is millitary basic combat training because I posted my rl photo im immature?? Besides theres a picture of hani on the forums already , so please stfu you're immature as fuck all you do is make threads talking about fatima. are you jealous? of her envious? thats the deffinition of immaturity. In my book.

First of all im probaly older and more mature than you im 20 years old I work 6 days a week and go to school and still have time to train for BCT incase you dont know is millitary basic combat training because I posted my rl photo im immature?? Besides theres a picture of hani on the forums already , so please stfu you're immature as fuck all you do is make threads talking about fatima. are you jealous? of her envious? thats the deffinition of immaturity. In my book.
You tell them big boy Tali. Don't worry about it though people like him have all the time in the world to argue. As for us, such as me in you. We're too busy in real life with work and such. Just ignore that retard and enjoy life.

Back