• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

so how long ?
not long is 20 min ? 1h ? 1 week?

If it's software it'll be sunday most likely (I'm off saturday, another consideration for postponing. I want to be there to monitor it). If it's hardware, I'll launch next friday.

Yo evull why you tryin to diss me?
It really makes you mad that your mom tried to kiss me?
***** i dont know WHERE i'm going to begin,
Either at your ugly face or your dented ass chin,
Cause when you fuck with hoodnasty it never ends,
Evull's neva gunna have a wife, hes gunna have a boy-friend.

The server has a hardware problem, which the host is investigating. It requires possible replacement of hardware and/or OS. The launch therefore has to be postponed. I'll keep you updated here. Hopefully it won't take too long.

lol.. i've heard this before...... and the last time he wrote that the re-opening of the server took about 1 month and never came back... only went offline forever (Vallhalla)xD

lol.. i've heard this before...... and the last time he wrote that the re-opening of the server took about 1 month and never came back... only went offline forever (Vallhalla)xD

Yeah well this time it can't be an excuse to shut the server down since it never really went online.. lol

And another opening gone shit.

As expected.

I'll pay 50 bucks whenever a person hypes a server as much as this, zantera, etc and it doesnt turn out a failure opening. Only server ive seen where it opened smooth was narvia and it had 1k~ players.

HILARIOUS.

Can't be helped. Server _must_ be stable before I run it production. Else you'd all be mad that it crashes.

We're testing something. Might launch it in ~ 20-30 minutes to see if it's fixed. If it crashes again, however, you'll have to wait longer.

Back
Top Bottom