• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

realots.net back online soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarissa

Banned User
Reaction score
What do you guys think of RealOT's? Did any of you play there? Was an awesome server and apparently the admin relized that too and is reopening it!
RealOTS Open Tibia Server

If this re-opens... god bless my computer chair...

They shud learn what soon means, coz soon means like 1 week max.. And its not on yet, like 2 weeks or more.

He will get his Dedi in 1 week, so i suppose 1-2weeks and it will be up n running!

I hope this time Dennis will be more fair.
And take the server more serious than he did last time, giving away stuffs for some people, giving rl friends stuffs. and whatever he did.

Haha, Funny that you said that.
All of your past servers have u said got no bugs, will be running for along time, altho ALL your 8+(?) servers have been a huge fail.

If it return with lowrate again my words are simple "no thx bye"

It will be for sure a low rate server. Since it will be up for a long time.
Not like Realsofts server with millions of bugs.

I hope this time Dennis will be more fair.
And take the server more serious than he did last time, giving away stuffs for some people, giving rl friends stuffs. and whatever he did.

so the owner gave items to people cool atleast he didn't shut it down after 3 weeks of constant pushing for donations

I rather play on a unstable server than a server with an unfair admin.

I have never actually played realots, I just tested it and I quit when I realized that you could not only donate for ITEMS, you could donate for free levels, wtf?

Realsoft wanted donations for security, while realots wanted donations for what I don't know, but to accept donations for items and exp, one really gotta be greedy. No thanks.

Edit- Oh, and this is also just rumors, even if it's said to exist on several videos made on Realots; That the GM actually healed the players doing ANNI. wth?

Indeed, Dennis has been giving his rl friends ALOT - Also giving out 100x SDS to some polacks. Sold a warlord sword to someone for real money aka to Neo/Superbeast. Red Kite was a GM char(one of the top lvl rps). Hes corrupted YES, but his OT was fun and stable.

well i think that "soon" is becomming weeks/months lol

For those who aren't as nerdy as me, and check for new info each day, realots have set the date to the 7'th next month. Aka 2 weeks to go

'RealOTs' will never be what it was a long time ago. I couldn't care less that it's coming back, after seeing what happened, I have no faith in the owner(s).

Once something is sold or released, it's changed or ruined. <_<

ETA: February the 7th 2012 taken from realots.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back