• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Reapzar The Sad Child

well ur plots busted now asswipe, rage more cuz u cant keep lvling -_____-

Seriously... That has to be the most loser-ish thing iv ever seen.
Should be embarrassed of yourself for needing tibia that bad.

hahaha, none of you guys actually understood that it was all just a troll to make trouble for people,
nor did i pay any1 to do it, it was all a troll.
karchii, ur just the same iraqi niggerbomber that u've always been, ur just a little retarded kid, or should i say freak.
i dont even care about your stupid opinions because they dont matter at all, ur brain makes no sense
EDIT: just to make sure i say this, karchii go suck some more dick, thats the only thing u do u nigger cunt

hahaha, none of you guys actually understood that it was all just a troll to make trouble for people,
karchii, ur just the same iraqi niggerbomber that u've always been, ur just a little retarded kid, or should i say freak.
i dont even care about your stupid opinions because they dont matter at all, ur brain makes no sense
EDIT: just to make sure i say this, karchii go suck some more dick, thats the only thing u do u nigger cunt

fucking piece of scrawny shit.. u weigh like 60 kg.. skinny shit, i rather be a nigger than a white 5'8 skinny rat like yourself. playing video games for half of my life, buying a 300 EK of Hakan for 70 euros. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? stupid shit man.. just go enjoy ur life u alien head.. before another 'nigger' rapes u again

fucking piece of scrawny shit.. u weigh like 60 kg.. skinny shit, i rather be a nigger than a white 5'8 skinny rat like yourself. playing video games for half of my life, buying a 300 EK of Hakan for 70 euros. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? stupid shit man.. just go enjoy ur life u alien head.. before another 'nigger' rapes u again
60kg, skinny, 70 euros, alien? HAHAHA, SHOULD I LAUGH OR CRY OF U? lmao

well ur plots busted now asswipe, rage more cuz u cant keep lvling -_____-
it was all posted to cause trouble for siramix's negligence as a gm, it got nothing to do with exping (i havent exped since weeks ago).
the staff is too stupid to realize that siramix sux anyway, idc.. his their problem

Again i repeat, your all bad, leave my fucking forum this instant {with exceptions to azur ofc, ill even let karchi slide as he seems to be on my side here}

it was all posted to cause trouble for siramix's negligence as a gm, it got nothing to do with exping (i havent exped since weeks ago).
the staff is too stupid to realize that siramix sux anyway, idc.. his their problem

307uqdx.jpg

Combarn/Reapzar: Racist?
It's not about skin colour, in fact Karchii is a racist who claims that white people are less worth or w/e..
Nigger doesn't have to refer to skin colour (negro), in this situation it refers to the way he act.
@Statik who cares, ur just a random forumfighter

It's not about skin colour, in fact Karchii is a racist who claims that white people are less worth or w/e..
Nigger doesn't have to refer to skin colour (negro), in this situation it refers to the way he act.

I'm racist? lol wtf u talking about.. this kid for sure got butt raped by one of my black brothers. How can someone act like a nigger?

The definition of the word is

offensive. A contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

So I don't know what the fuck ur talking about u fking tibia geek..

Who r u? Never heard of man u r random kkkkkkkkkkkkkk huarhuar shuars

I am best warrior to tibia the land of ot has seen man. fuck off kindly pretzel boy

Back