• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recommend me a headphone for around 170 (USD)

Seriously, no. These are overpriced headphones and by buying them you aren't paying for the sound quality or performance - you're paying for the brand name. At their price range you can make an investment on a pair of great headphones by a brand like Sennheiser, Koss, Audio-Technica or Grado. These are reputable manufacturers that have been in business for a very long time. They're not going to sell you bullshit and the sound quality will be a million times better.

The fact that "Dr. Dre's" are manufactured by the same Monster Cable that sells 100$ HDMI cables should already be enough to tell you to stay far away.

I'm still saying steelseries, they can be used across a various amount of platforms. Ipod/Ipad/PC/Xbox/ps3 depending on the type you get

Have you even tried them? Fucking lold...

Sound quality is above superior.

No. It isn't. Obviously you will find the sound quality to be better than the pair of earbuds you get with an iPod, but that does not tell much.

They are ~50-100$ headphones being sold as 300$ headphones. It's a complete waste of money, and even at the 50-100$ range there are much better options.

No. It isn't. Obviously you will find the sound quality to be better than the pair of earbuds you get with an iPod, but that does not tell much.

They are ~50-100$ headphones being sold as 300$ headphones. It's a complete waste of money, and even at the 50-100$ range there are much better options.

You didn't make it clear, HAVE you tried them!!!???
If Yes; You should know they have insane sound quality BUT maybe they are kinda to expensive, but still worth it.
If No; Then go try them on before you talk...

You didn't make it clear, HAVE you tried them!!!???
If Yes; You should know they have insane sound quality BUT maybe they are kinda to expensive, but still worth it.
If No; Then go try them on before you talk...

Do I also need to try on a 300$ Hugo Boss T-shirt to know that it's completely overpriced? There are so many obvious indicators to show that they are mediocre headphones not worth their price. You're making a terrible argument.

The simple truth is that your headphones are not worth their price. Anybody who knows the slightest thing about headphones will agree. Get over it.

unknown666 said:
The sound quality of beats by dre is VERY good.

The idea with the "beats" is that the bass is so high and exaggerated that anybody who's been using terrible headphones previously will think that the sound quality is the most amazing thing they've ever heard in their life. The rest of the sound will suffer dramatically.

unknown666 said:
And since when don't you pay more for a good/well-known logo? Apple,HTC,Samsung, etc...

This is a terrible argument. And besides, you're wrong anyway - For example, Sennheiser and Koss (who manufacture good headphones) are much more "well known" than Monster Cable or Beats by Dre are.

NAAPV, u seem to be so against everything. So what do you suggest?

ONT. When my economy is stable, i will buy Steelseries Siberia v2, though its alot lower cost than 170 usd x}

NAAPV, u seem to be so against everything. So what do you suggest?

Yes, advising people to not to waste their money on mediocre headphones is clearly the same thing as "being against everything".

I've made my suggestions before:

At their price range you can make an investment on a pair of great headphones by a brand like Sennheiser, Koss, Audio-Technica or Grado. These are reputable manufacturers that have been in business for a very long time.

Back