• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Redbot Pro

kasper414

Reaction score
Hey guys,
what do u think about Redbot Pro? Is it good?

Red bot PRO is now most popular bot in Tibia. Red bot PRO has advanced cave bot, advanced healing and mana restore!
Redbot PRO Tibia Download update 10.10
If u are looking for official site i link them up for you. This is the best Tibia bot now.
This bot has become one of the largest bot tibia in recent months, with great features, easy to use and now in their new "Pro" version that has more features and works simulating 100% of your Keyboard and Mouse!
tibia red bot pro official site 10.31 download update
www.asprate.org

Last edited:
First of all, it's a fuckin' bot.
Second of all, it's 95% BR, good luck with that.
And third of all, it's somewhat detectable, people say.

Check their forums, a few people got banned with the recent banwave.

Dude THATS FUCKING RACIST, The creator of redbot pro is Neobot's Second hand man e.g. he was the guy helping him create it? that's disgusting talk there bro. Redbot pro is like neobot not detectable, if you read a little, even a little you would learn something.

Not to mention Ekx was polish.

Dude THATS FUCKING RACIST, The creator of redbot pro is Neobot's Second hand man e.g. he was the guy helping him create it? that's disgusting talk there bro. Redbot pro is like neobot not detectable, if you read a little, even a little you would learn something.

Racist? Nah. Informing that it isn't easily usable for someone that's not BR? Yea.

Dont be such a fucking moron. Ekx did all the coding on Neobot afaik, Redbot Pro IS detectable, do research before you try to state "facts". "If you read a little, even a little you would learn something" :)

Dont be such a fucking moron. Ekx did all the coding on Neobot afaik, Redbot Pro IS detectable, do research before you try to state "facts". "If you read a little, even a little you would learn something" :)

All the coding on neobot? hahahahahahaha, dude research alittle plz.

Also i just when through 3 pages and cannot be bothered to look anymore but i can't find anyone that has been banned :* http://forums.tibiaredbot.com.br/showthread.php/4277-Massban-04-12-2012/page3

Last edited:
Connorryan do you fucking know why neobot closed :no And go check rl tibia so all br's plx itans (biggest part)

Neobot closed becouse in canada came new law, So he didint path any more

For me i cannot even run the shit xD

Connorryan do you fucking know why neobot closed :no And go check rl tibia so all br's plx itans (biggest part)

Neobot closed becouse in canada came new law, So he didint path any more

What new law.. before you stop your sentence explain what it is.. -.-

Racist plx, and of course I'll not use that shit, it's detectable, some f*gs say that shit modific the client.

Racist plx, and of course I'll not use that shit, it's detectable, some f*gs say that shit modific the client.

I'm not being racist you dumbshit.
I'm saying it's 95% br, good luck understanding everything, good luck getting support.
I'm not saying "OMG ITS BR, THEY ULTRA NOOOOBSSS"

I'm not being racist you dumbshit.
I'm saying it's 95% br, good luck understanding everything, good luck getting support.
I'm not saying "OMG ITS BR, THEY ULTRA NOOOOBSSS"

Your not racist. It is infact true that more polish/brs plays tibia and they use bots more..

Anyways, i have used redbot pro, and i find it to be the most horrible bot i've ever used. I have used Elfbot and Neobot. Then when Neobot discontinued i used tried out redbot, just to find out it sucks. I botted my druid with it, and got about 1 lv and died maybe 2-3 times, the crappy part about it was, i had a good set on and i was using a fire sword to bot in LARVAS! Like how the fuck do i die by a larva? My druid is lv 55 and redbot was just useless. Anyways so i tried it with my knight, lv 29, I made him carry 95 hp pots and bot in Port Hope Crocidiles for the task. Even a simple task like this was horrible redbot would easily get stuck in just random spots, most of the times it would leave the loot, it takes like 10000 seconds to finally attack a creature on your screen, it was just horrible i tried botting my knight there 2 times and both times i died.. With 95 hp pots.. It was just stupid. Anyways i was reading somewhere in this thread that the creator of redbot was Neobots right hand man? I really hope that isn't true, because if so this redbot creator is just flat out shitty at making a bot. Ofcourse i wouldn't be able to make a better bot myself seeing as how i lack the knowledge to do so. But im just saying if you create a bot don't say its the best bot "EVER" or say its 100% "UNDETECTABLE" because it really isn't whoever sais redbot is undetectable, well your wrong. My friend got deleted for using redbot. So i say to you sir (Whoever said it was Undetectable) Get educated you fool.

This guy such a big talk, but no proof whatsoever to actually back up what he says. Please don't start insulting everyone like you always do.

This guy such a big talk, but no proof whatsoever to actually back up what he says. Please don't start insulting everyone like you always do.

No proof?
Why should I browse their forums looking for proof when I already know its true. If you want the proof, go look for it yourself. Grow up.

Back