• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My Tibian Life (RP/MS/EK)

Congrats on 50 and good luck with ML 15!

It said I had one day left of prem, after login in after eating I was free acc. I didn't have time to send my dragon loot which is money I kinda need.
Anyway, went to hunt some gs, took lvl 51 (had like 3k exp left) and then I started to lag and got freezes. Monsters teleported 5sqm >.<

aff facc sauks mens :(

I hope you buy PACC and keep on posting screens brah!

I think being FACC is actually an opportunity to train, I know it may not be fun, but it will be worth it in the end or at least until you are able to provide the funds for premium once again.

That's what I am going to do when I am free account!
Anyway Zisly, you've come pretty far, good work. :thumbup:

~JDB

P.S. Gogo ml 15!

I had the same problem today,

Are you using com hem by any chance?

Nope, tele2.

I'll probably train a bit and then buy prem again. Free acc just sucks :/

Anyway, did the black knight quest:

Went hunting in Thais d lair, I also did the naginata quest:

I was standing in Thais depot and a bunch of people started trashing some guys depot who had put a dh there. The guy later on gave me his spot and I managed to get the dh out with the help of the guy to the right not throwing the shit back xd. I of course paid the little fellow for the help :p
The dh is at the north west depot:

My reward after 15-20min of removing shit:

I was standing in Thais depot and a bunch of people started trashing some guys depot who had put a dh there. The guy later on gave me his spot and I managed to get the dh out with the help of the guy to the right not throwing the shit back xd. I of course paid the little fellow for the help :p

Omfg cewl :D happend me once but medusa shield =( XD

^^

Forgot to post this one:
I did some minor quests with JDB, only bothered taking a ss of bloodherb quest :p

Are we talking about luck here? if we are, then notice me :S YOU LUCKY*S*

Thanks! :)

Trained some today.
74 dist:

60 shielding:

Nice but bad skills for ur lvl i bet u just trained few times xD

Well skilling takes time and is boring as fuck on slimes so I don't train that much. And bad skills? :s what skills should a level 51 have these days?

Back