• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My Tibian Life (RP/MS/EK)

Well skilling takes time and is boring as fuck on slimes so I don't train that much. And bad skills? :s what skills should a level 51 have these days?

ehh, dist 85+ should be rlly fine my mate is just lvl 54 and got dist 92 :p but if u dont got a mate who can summon monk then i understand u :p

ehh, dist 85+ should be rlly fine my mate is just lvl 54 and got dist 92 :p but if u dont got a mate who can summon monk then i understand u :p
Well Refugia is optional-pvp, that is kinda why I don't train that often as I can't use monks. If I was able to use monks I wouldn't have any problems skilling xd

Well Refugia is optional-pvp, that is kinda why I don't train that often as I can't use monks. If I was able to use monks I wouldn't have any problems skilling xd

Make a guild and then get in war with other guild and skill on the monks of the enemies, or it doesnt work?= P

Make a guild and then get in war with other guild and skill on the monks of the enemies, or it doesnt work?= P

I heard that isn't possible and that you don't gain skills while in war :s

Little update.

Shielding 61:

Ml 15:

Wasting sds:

Nice to see another pally advancing so fast!
I hope to re-start my pally soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom