• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

nice pic at the nightmares, grats on level!

Cheers man :)

Lemme guess, using fireballs? *I am smart*

Feeed Meh Complimentssssss!!!

Alright lool, abit hostile. I was suprised they worked is all haha i didnt think about using em till a day later of first hunting em cus me being a knight i rarly use runes haha.

Last edited:
Finished nightmare task, 30% TNL will get tomorrow.
Screenshots of Boss Loot Below.

Nightmare Boss - Tormentor Loot:

Dream's Over Achievement:

Gz on everything.

I hit 100 on my moneymaker on Aurora today too, 95/88 skills!

Gz on everything.

I hit 100 on my moneymaker on Aurora today too, 95/88 skills!

Cheers man and nice. Was gonna do some hunting in Zao but cba to do quests since im most likely going to PG my ED once this knight gets to 130-150 and does all main quests since im mostly a solo player and knights are sucky high level for mostly solo play.

Level 103:

Turncoat Achievement (final mission via quest service next saturday) :

Last edited:
Level 106:

Demon Hunter Outfit:

Demon Hunter Addon1:

Happy Farmer:

Natural Sweetener:

War Horse Mount

Used 105 Sugar Oat And..:

Made another 227 sugar oat..

Used 332 Sugar Oat and..

Last edited:
330 sugar oat? o_O
You're either trolling or bad luck brian.

Not trolling i was well angry when i didnt get it after using that many, i had like 72 already used them and didnt get it so i trapped it then ran dp bought 30 off market at 1k each expecting to get it with them and didnt so i was ergh asked in all chats if anyone had any or the stuff to make it and they didnt so i cleared out ab'dendriel, edron and thais of all the wheat fields and made over 200 sugar oat. Went back and still didnt get it with them and was so angry lol. I made a bid on market buying hundreads for 150gp and once i get LOADS i will try again.

Gonna stream for a few hours, will use my 2hours on my knight then will go on my ED. Have started PG'ing him the last few days from 40, currently 46. Been hunting darashia dragons then yesterday when i hit 45 i used SD's to clear the DL level. It got abit busy so i went and got into explorer society for access to yalahar elves dragons.

Will be on Twitch and Tibiacast so you can choose where to view from, would prefer if you watched from Twitch as im trying to get my followers up :)

TKING85464

or

https://www.tibiacast.com/broadcast...rch=tking&world=all&min-level=1&max-level=700

EDITED: Servers getting ddos'ed, made about 25% lvl on EK then kicked and arrived at temple on my relogin haha new system saved my stuff ofcourse so im just gonna make avalanches on my ED. Goonight.

Last edited:
Havnt been able to do much lately due to all the lagg and kicks, managed to get a level today. The quest service for the final mission of in service of yalahar was canceled today due to them not wanting to go ahead with there being too mass kicked yesterday.
Also im going Florida on the 28th-13th so i wont post anything during that time.

Level 107:

Will be last screenshots untill im back from holiday, level 108 and a screenshot of my new house which will also be on page 1.
Enjoy and will return on the 15th~.
Taylorz.

Level 108:

My House - Darashia 2, Flat 11

Back