• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

@Taylor
Nice progress. I used to play in Refugia I still have a friend there called Melael you should message him he might give you some gold or something. I still have around 750k there if you want just reply here to me.

Aw man, your set is amazing!
I have a knight level 110 in Menera, Mianum Raye, but his set is not as good as yours...
My set is:
Zaoan Helmet, Magic Plate Armor, Dwarven Legs, Boh, Deepling Axe, and Mastermind Shield.

Keep them pictures coming! Like to see more of a knight's progress :D

@Taylor
Nice progress. I used to play in Refugia I still have a friend there called Melael you should message him he might give you some gold or something. I still have around 750k there if you want just reply here to me.

Hey made thanks, i returned to real yesterday, activated my voucher so i got double xp plus with the first two hours stamina gives some crazy xp. However since i play solo most of the time i decided to swap to an MS. I had a level 8 which i been offline training from ages ago while i was playing my EK/RP/ED and its got like mlvl 58 or something so im PG'ING that and ill be updating and restarting this thread soon. Id appreciate any gold you got on the world if you dont want it anymore. I might still play my knight a little i just got abit frustrated playing him since EK's are only really amazing once they are like 200+ or in duo with an ED and since i mainly solo i decided that MS was superior vocation to play. (RPs are ofcourse amazing for solo but ive never really played them and dont plan to start now xD) I might hit up Malael some time aswell xD

"Taylorz" Master Sorcerer
Life Thread

07/03/14 - I have returned once again! Due to my play style which consists of mainly solo hunting i felt that I wanted to play a mage rather than my Elite Knight which this thread was originally created for and shows progress from Level 41-108.

However I have decided to switch to playing a Master Sorcerer, why not play my Elder Druid that was already level 57? Well I have always played ED/EK and have never really been an RP player so I decided to be an MS. I have already got a Level 8 in main that i had been offline training whenever I had premium and was playing my EK so it had magic level 55 when i started leveling it which was super fun and allowed me to PG extreamly fast.

On This first page i will keep a bio of my MS like how i use to with my EK showing current Stats, Gear and Quest Log as-well as a screenshot of my Outfits / Mounts / House. The current stats may be ahead of the latest screenshots and this is because i like to be ahead of the thread which means I have less stress on having to make time to get screenshots on a daily basis as im currently quite busy irl. It will also contain information on where I leveled :)

As Always please feel free to post suggestions of hunting places and ask any questions you may have. :)

Since these low levels are so boring and i PG'ed through them so damn fast ill post 10 screenshots to get us started :) (forgot to take screenshots for levels 9,10 and 12 xD)

msds0z.png

260a9uo.png

24d0dgl.png

2a0ews5.png

52cq46.png

1e71uv.png

10p847d.png

2lbdtnb.png

6f05fo.png

11v7l2c.png

Last edited:
Make new life thread, good luck tho.

Nah i like to keep it all in one, as i may do some hunting on my knight aswell if i have the time or want to play more but dont want to use up stamina on MS.
Nothing is 100% about more EK screenies but its always a possibility.

Anyhow thanks man :)

Sorry for the delay was busy with work and I had a nice long sleep session.

Level 22-40: (as-well as magic level 54)

21eoo5j.png

2dv24vs.png

bex8k7.png

163rm0.png

f3gvme.png

28rz9cx.png

oaygzp.png

2hqzfwg.png

30da2oh.png

2r3fq68.png

2hp5c09.png

eiwphl.png

o5s08j.png

2gvvw2r.png

25fszuv.png

wui82d.png

epp0qx.png

167tpxe.png

14nn61w.png

2gtcf9l.png

Last edited:
Sorry for lack of screenshots was away for 5/6 days so couldnt post any so ill post from level 41-60. (with the exception of level 58 as i forgot to take ss ;p)

11azod0.png

sxjfa0.png

2q0vhhi.png

1498e2v.png

2i907zk.png

vdzcav.png

2417be0.png

34ouk5e.png

2lnzskh.png

hs6suq.png

16h2ibr.png

2urt85f.png

19pp4p.png

2db5ts0.png

6ntw8m.png

2ci8w0y.png

9tpzs8.png

978ndx.png

2igkac9.png

Lack of interest is sad, OTLand is really dieing out :( o'well ill keep going anyways ;p

Level 61-65, Magic Level 56 and a New Mount:

282j9k0.png

2vafc4i.png

2ewgzno.png

2ngd6wm.png

scqdz9.png

2vi4efp.png

2m3ikqx.jpg

Keep up the good work, you sure do level fast.

Thanks man really appreciate it :) I dunno if its fast, I only hunt for my first 2 hours on my MS a day and usually theres a gap during the week of about 1-3 days where i dont login due to being really busy irl with work. Dont really make up the hours elsewhere either. But in each 2-3 hour sessions I get 4 levels.

I updated first page with a BIO, of my bp setup, current quest log, outfits and mounts.

Level 71-76

2hpknzb.png

2luapky.png

2mpdfts.png

epqa8j.png

35iokli.png

nd91d2.png

You should have come to Celesta we could team hunt :(

Back