• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

I appreciate the feedback, keeps me going :), im going to hunt banuta untill 100 furs (im at around 60) then pay the 100 furs and 20k for the beard which you have to wait a wait to keep so ill train for that week and hopfully get 75.75 / 80.80 and then go back to leveling :)

Level 50:

level50z.png

Black Knight Quest:

Last edited:
Im not hunting drags, i just throught it'd make a nice lvl50 screenshot for the final kill :)
I did get around 15% at darashia dragons with a friend of mine which was profit but i dont plan to hunt dragons solo with my current skills would probs be a waste. Ill post a few more screenshots on the knight then ill show some paladin advances while i get more on the knight :), but the 1st page will always be up to date!

Sword / Shield & Magic Level Advances:

Last edited:
Only way to play rl tibia is by buying premium.. That's why I haven't played RL tibia.

Only way to play rl tibia is by buying premium.. That's why I haven't played RL tibia.

Doesn't cost much at all really and you don't have to buy premium i just cant stand to play without it after having it :p

How much does premium cost if u buy it from someone ingame?

How much does premium cost if u buy it from someone ingame?

Dont know, last time i looked at the prices it was like 300k / 30days or 90days. Theres plenty of people selling it through could easily find someone.

Two more knight pictures, next up will be some of my paladin while i gather more of my knight :)

Level 52:

Free Diapason Quest:

Last edited:
The start of some paladin photos! more feedback please guys :)

Level 16:

Level 17:

Level 18:

Last edited:
<3 pallys, good luck, i think their the best voc, but when you get high to about 200, you start to get bored haha

Back