• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

Nice,im pretty much thinking of joining u + three at Refugia :D

Level 28:
level28n.png

Level 29:

Last edited:
Looted Crocodile Boots 29 into Task :), last of the paladin photos! back to the knight! lets see what surprises are in stock :)

Killing Snapper

;o nice menz !

Gl on ur knight ;> U should make a mage too later maybe ;P

;o nice menz !

Gl on ur knight ;> U should make a mage too later maybe ;P

I got a 40 ED, which i made around 500 avalanche on throughout the week while i was busy with college work. I also have a 49 ms on a different account :)

Back to the Knight :)

Level 53:

Bought Soft Boots For 380k:

Last edited:
omg nice dude ;D Personally i think knights are the most booring

I have 22 days of premium left and so far ive gained 6 levels in 8 days of premium, i was busy on 3/4 of those days so i didnt do anything.Im hunting at banuta untill i have 100 ape furs for my addon, hopfully ill loot a banana staff by then which pays the 20k cash that you have to pay aswell buy so far i havnt looted one
ht2.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Da fuck?

@Ontopic

I know how it is with lifethreads here.. But dont give up on them! Some lvls might be boring (IE: screens of apes for 5 days) but as you get higher and higher more people will comment.

Either way, good advances untill now, keep up the good work!

Level 54:

Sold RH, Golden Armor, Passed Blue Legs To Paladin and Then Bought Zaoan Set (beside boots):

c00l. Do u plan on changing ur hunting place to anything a bit different than the monkeys? <.<

c00l. Do u plan on changing ur hunting place to anything a bit different than the monkeys? <.<

gz on levels again.
till what lvl u gona bot apes?

Ive finshed hunting apes, just showing the screenshots. I like to have photos ready instead of having to get them each day, Also i DONT BOT i play manually. Ive been hunting some yalahar elves dragons, some barbarians. You'll see further on in screenshots :)

Also just updated the picture bio's on first page and i got rid of my house in port hope today and am currently bidding on a 42 SQM house with 2 beds, @150k with my limit @200k

Last edited:
Back