• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

ooo,gz dude :D Why did u keep checking ur questlog?

My posts might slack a little in next week busy with college work, so will either train or mana sit my druid. So sorry if there is a lack of images / uploads and if i do it may only be one image and im out of photos xD

Did a little team hunt with a 90 ED and got Level 63:

Last edited:
nice,u should do more team hunts,they can be so profitable :D

Yeah just usually alot less XP/H for me at this level, but i know it can be very good at higher levels.
But when i get higher me and my friend the 90 ED will do some DL's/Hydra.
Started Mutated Rats Task:

Last edited:
Did a short hunt on my druid to regain stamina as i ran out while rune-making while doing college work (ive got around 1100 avalanches so far, would of had 1700 but i gave 500 to a friend and used 100 hunting -3/4 at dara tower and dragons. Made around 30k at dara minos within 25mins then went to the dragons west got to about 15% to level and got comboed by dragons, had blessed but it cost me 24k -.-
The funny part is that one dragon was on red running and i was avalanching them down and the one on green health GFBed me and then the runner decided to turn around and f-wave me, NICE ONE YOU C*NT.

Good Day,
Taylor

;o nice dude,ur doing pretty nice :D Idk how can u play an EK without bot,but gz :D

;o nice dude,ur doing pretty nice :D Idk how can u play an EK without bot,but gz :D

Doesnt take much, just right click and enjoy. I got dual monitors, i put it on one and watch tv series or a film on the other at same time :)

Little update, sorry for lack of screenshots - havnt been online much, but just ordered my Diablo3 and also another month of premmy so dont worry i dont plan on stopping :)

Went on a 40min drag hunt and also some new deco :)

Last edited:
Back