• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

oww nice ;P Tell me,what are ur plans for further hunting? Considering doing some tasks?

oww nice ;P Tell me,what are ur plans for further hunting? Considering doing some tasks?

Dont really know yet, ive been trying different places such as Yalahar Magicians, dragons, some mutated humans/rats.
Ive done some tasks in past, the current ones for my level are quite difficult unless you have 75/75/80/80+ and ive got 69.67.
I might do mutated rats/bonebeasts and some others but only ones with boss's to make it worth it.

Last edited:
yah,bosses rox dude XD Mutated humans are the best cash for that lvl .P

yah,bosses rox dude XD Mutated humans are the best cash for that lvl .P

yeah i noticed they dropped mega gold same as magicians but threes always people everywhere!

Good progress, keep it up!

P.S. What's your in-game name (PM)?

Im going to release my name soon anyways, dont really know why i didnt show before i guess cus i didnt want people to be able to pester and annoy me since you get annoying people like that :/

Also ive been searching for a decent house for awhile now and in morning ill have a 38 sqm 2 beds in my favourite city near carpet/dp/boat. (buying it for 500k) Ill post screenshots once ive decoed :)

Last edited:
nice,looking forward to that :D Btw dude,dont bother about ppl not commeting. ALOT of ppl are watching ur screens :D

Yeah, make postman quest. If I'm not wrong, theres a postbox near that camp somewhere...

Dont mind him. ^^

Btw,nice lootbag :D

Yeah, make postman quest. If I'm not wrong, theres a postbox near that camp somewhere...

I use to have a quest log picture on first screen which showed i had done it, yeah ive been using that postbox alot, its nice :)
Ill keep an up to date quest log on first page :)

70 Sword:

Current Quest Log:

u should skill more ;P

Meh so boring and takes so long, like 6+hrs for a sword level atm. Also on the ice islands ive done everything upto the final mission which is when it gets pretty hard.

Yeh,ik,but better skills,better profit from hunts ;P

Yeh,ik,but better skills,better profit from hunts ;P

I know that xD

My House with Deco so Far:

Did Scrapper Arena and videoed it for you all:
[video=youtube;WpXIBquTMOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpXIBquTMOE&context=C4221b99ADvjVQa1PpcFO1SqjJmglUapuJridnffj7 Zt6qNb-hAQI=[/video]

Back