• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remeres Map Editor Help

gettog get

Reaction score
well i was mapping and once i saved remeres decided to shut down and when i opened it up it looked fine but when i went to add houses it wont let let me. like theres nothing in the house palette and i cant press nothing in it. con somebody help me out please? ill rep++ :thumbup:

inside your house you have tiles or a floor... i hope then try to right click on the floor and it should say edit house then once you click on it it should highlight in light or dark blue then once you get done addin go over in more blue that way it edits the house.. or atleast thats what i do to edit my house rep me if i heled you

@up
its not that. its that well in remers u have a house pallete and usuallu it has all the houses names in there and u can press add and add a new house and use the house brush. but when i go to add a new house i cant press the add button or anything in the house pallete. cuz theres nothing in there.

if anybody can help me please do ill rep++

Back