• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Remere's map editor + raids

oualidboy1996

Reaction score
Hi I do have 2 problems

1. First with remere's map editor. When I delete a wall everything 1sqm around that wall does change :/ like floors getting a grey border and other things.

2. Second is it possible to make a raid summon a item? and when the boss gets killed the item will be deleted? + is it possible to summon a teleport and when the boss gets killed the teleport will also be deleted?

Thank in advance :D

yEShGNcL.png

Make sure it's unchecked like this.

I did try that one but the houses and waypoints were blank :/

~~edit~~
@Limos Nvm its working fine with my map but when I open a second map (real map) it says unable to load houses. unable to load spawns. or somthing like that

Are the spawn and house file in the same folder as the map and is the name the same as here (Map, Properties):
cSI_04Em.png

Do you only get this when you open it as second map or also when you only open that map?

@Limos I do only get it when I open the second map with my map everything just works fine (monsters and houses load)

Im using the real map of alisson (10.10)

These are the properties of the second map:
2ak01i0.jpg

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the spawn and house file of that map called like that?
If you only open this map, it loads the spawn and house file?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can create a new spawn and house file by saving it (in a different folder), then add the content of the old spawn and house file in the new ones.

@Question #2

You can link the raid creature to a creaturescript of type="think".
In this script, check if a global storage value of your choice is < 1. If so, spawn the item in the position you want, and set the value of the global storage to 1.
Then add a globalevent which, first of all, checks if the global storage value is < 1. If not, it scans the area this monster could be. If it doesn't find the monster, it removes the item from the position and sets the global storage value back to zero.

I'm not an expert, but since the question remains unanswered, this is the best I could come up with.

Just a tip - if the raid monster is a common monster (like a pirate marauder), just create a new identical monster with the name pirate marauder raid, and modify this one.

Back
Top Bottom