• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove Dyablo from tutor position , he's being retarded again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barathurm

Banned User
Reaction score
x6h9pl.png

i'm sick and tired of that a**hole abusing his retarded "power"

http://i46.tinypic.com/x6h9pl.png

Finally you made this thread! :D

21evvgk.png

OMG YOU ARE AN TERRORIST! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, GUYS WAATCH OUT OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You don't decide who gonna remove Tutor to Player and who gonna promote player to Tutor!
Yes, I am noob and a retarded that I waste my time helping people in Help Channel, right? So you are able to do a poll about who is good tutor and who is not. I know that many people hates me but not everyone and of course, jealous as f**k players like you OMGGGG.

Good luck with everything.

shut the fuck up , i'm gonna find you like i said , gonna cut ur head off and make players from shadowcores happier.

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Useless, please lock or delete :)

21evvgk.png

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

dude, COME AT ME INSTEAD. IMMA FUCK YOU UP.

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, hahahahaha roses♥!

Ok then I'm coming as well! :),

Kktymyfanzbb.

utevo res "chicken! HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG! CHICKEN!!!11 Yo Ps make me a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote from PM

he said if i bring a gun , his friends will fuck me up ,and the cops will see that was from self-defense ,that seems legit.

i heard that "you cut heads off" hahaha! so cut mine on a fair way. i alredy got once in this situation, when a retarded pussy says he wants a fair fight and afterwards, he pulls off a gun like a coward. he got caught lol.
And why do you switch off to another topic, tell me do you still want to come?

- - - Updated - - -

Gave you a meeting address, are you afraid?

Hey Baraimaturamsakjdhsajkdhnajk, did you got scared because he said something... and you quoted from PM???? AHAHHAHAHAHAHH CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i heard that "you cut heads off" hahaha! so cut mine on a fair way. i alredy got once in this situation, when a retarded pussy says he wants a fair fight and afterwards, he pulls off a gun like a coward. he got caught lol.
And why do you switch off to another topic, tell me do you still want to come?

- - - Updated - - -

Gave you a meeting address, are you afraid?

see ya next weekend ;)

Rofl u guys should be playin gangstah's Cuz rose havnt cried since 6 years ago! SO FUCK YOU BARATHRUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back