• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove Dyablo from tutor position , he's being retarded again

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is basiclly the reason why im not playing here. Sure, doesnt matter for you guys cause none of you know me or w/e, but having a kid as a tutor who barley can speak english, spamming the forum threads with useless shit and trying to be helpfull/kind when the only thing you are is annoying. Over 'n' out.

EDIT: Was reading some more posts by him. Why even have a such immature tutor?

He is basiclly the reason why im not playing here. Sure, doesnt matter for you guys cause none of you know me or w/e, but having a kid as a tutor who barley can speak english, spamming the forum threads with useless shit and trying to be helpfull/kind when the only thing you are is annoying. Over 'n' out.

EDIT: Was reading some more posts by him. Why even have a such immature tutor?

Jokes on you that he is the reason for you not playing here. I mean, how childish are you? Not that difficult to ignore him.

He's doing a great job as a tutor. He's helpful, spends a lot of time in that and does the best he can for this server.

Fact that he doesn't speak English and is a noob in pvp isn't really of any influence here.

What Dyablo did wrong ? I don't get it.

Dunno, as you can see these pictures so he haven't got much reason to make this useless threads like him.
Afaik that he is a jealous player for me and some friends so HATERS GONNA HATE!
Maybe he hates me because I am Tutor and he isn't?

Finally you made this thread! :D

21evvgk.png

OMG YOU ARE AN TERRORIST! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, GUYS WAATCH OUT OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You don't decide who gonna remove Tutor to Player and who gonna promote player to Tutor!
Yes, I am noob and a retarded that I waste my time helping people in Help Channel, right? So you are able to do a poll about who is good tutor and who is not. I know that many people hates me but not everyone and of course, jealous as f**k players like you OMGGGG.

Good luck with everything.

Grow up, Dyablo. That is why I'm not a fan of yours - you're extremely immature. And you don't abide by the botting policy of this server.

---

On-topic: You really don't have much evidence of power abuse. I can assure you if power abuse was a problem, he would be fired and banished immediately - there's a "no tolerance policy" on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back