• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errors with PVP ZONES

Well I will report the error.

within the areas of PVP

Player kill Player = not lose anything.

Player dies get some monster within a pvp zone, resulting in loss of level and skills.

Player dies get some field within a pvp zone, field that may have been a "Fire bomb" or were placed alongside the map.

Player x Player. Player 1 sumon fire elemental and the kill player 2, Player 2 loses level, skills so.

To min this is bug, but if it is so very strange.

Last edited:
Account type is on the account table, the field "type".

ok well i changed that now im getting debugged..... -.-

is there anything else that i can do.. when i change the type back to 1 it work.s but any other number and i debug!!

Fixed!!! just left the accout type as 1 and changed it in commands.. and then im just using the group access as the main thing to defferenate the god and gms and tutots and players

Last edited:
The config.lua not have options with save, in hours or minutes, only one time per day.

I need 1 save per hour, not work :/

Still, compiling error with databasemysql.cpp

ok well i changed that now im getting debugged..... -.-

is there anything else that i can do.. when i change the type back to 1 it work.s but any other number and i debug!!

Fixed!!! just left the accout type as 1 and changed it in commands.. and then im just using the group access as the main thing to defferenate the god and gms and tutots and players

Use 8.11 client.

Errors with PVP ZONES

Well I will report the error.

within the areas of PVP

Player kill Player = not lose anything.

Player dies get some monster within a pvp zone, resulting in loss of level and skills.

Player dies get some field within a pvp zone, field that may have been a "Fire bomb" or were placed alongside the map.

Player x Player. Player 1 sumon fire elemental and the kill player 2, Player 2 loses level, skills so.

To min this is bug, but if it is so very strange.

English, please.

Hello i found some problems when i set storages values to -1.

ill show a simple example of what i meaning.

Code:
local storage = 12125
function onSay(cid, words, param)
if param ~= "" then
    if param == "get" then
        print(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage))
    elseif param == "set" then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 1)
    elseif param == "unset" then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, -1)
    end
end
end

i used !test "get and it printed.
after it i used !test "set and !test "get and of course it printed
after i used !test "unset and !test "get and it printed

Hello i found some problems when i set storages values to -1.

ill show a simple example of what i meaning.

Code:
local storage = 12125
function onSay(cid, words, param)
if param ~= "" then
    if param == "get" then
        print(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage))
    elseif param == "set" then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 1)
    elseif param == "unset" then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, -1)
    end
end
end

i used !test "get and it printed.
after it i used !test "set and !test "get and of course it printed
after i used !test "unset and !test "get and it printed

Doesn't -1 value remove key from pool? Try checking out database how it looks like.

ok checked the table and the key isnt there, but it should return -1 instead 4294967295.
why at begining when the key was not used it return -1 and after i used it and set it again to -1 it return that value ? =/

ok checked the table and the key isnt there, but it should return -1 instead 4294967295.
why at begining when the key was not used it return -1 and after i used it and set it again to -1 it return that value ? =/
Fixed, will commit it.

Last edited:
Skulls System BUG

hello i have noticed this bug.

Player noob atack a player with redskull player noob no get yellow skulls, and player red skull no see any skull with player noob.

Player red kill player noob no geting frag.

Real Tibia

Player atack red skulls, player get yellow skulls lol.

Check this.

Latest rev 843.
I imported the database coming with the trunk and started up the server.
I get this errors on the GUI.

PHP:
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `text` FROM `server_motd` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_motd' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `text` FROM `server_motd` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_motd' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] > ERROR: Failed to load motd!
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `record` FROM `server_record` ORDER BY `timestamp` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_record' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `record` FROM `server_record` ORDER BY `timestamp` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_record' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] > ERROR: Failed to load online record!
znote1 is the database name.
Online record is at 0
And motd is an original file
When I try to login on the Account Manager, an error box display saying 'Your character couldn't be loaded'.

just add the tables "server_record" and "server_motd" and then add the fields they ask u for in gui.

Latest rev 843.
I imported the database coming with the trunk and started up the server.
I get this errors on the GUI.

PHP:
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `text` FROM `server_motd` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_motd' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `text` FROM `server_motd` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_motd' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] > ERROR: Failed to load motd!
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `record` FROM `server_record` ORDER BY `timestamp` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_record' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `record` FROM `server_record` ORDER BY `timestamp` DESC LIMIT 1: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'znote1.server_record' doesn't exist
[27/05/2008  22:54:25] > ERROR: Failed to load online record!
znote1 is the database name.
Online record is at 0
And motd is an original file
When I try to login on the Account Manager, an error box display saying 'Your character couldn't be loaded'.

This is 0.2 bug report thread, Jester. We do not provide support for trunk, yet...
Anyway, I'll help you, but remember this, ok?

Motd and Record aren't stored in files anymore. Use latest sql schema -> download.

well, same as i said but this one is better.
mine was going to long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom