• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I need fast help

If I kill mine friend Then i get white skull BUT I can Loguit and login ROFL
can sombodi fix this bug or explain me how to make it

You are probably using invalid flags/access for players.

mine player flag is
1048576 -> Has unlimited capacity

and if the flag is normaal its the same els with flag

sorry for mine bad english :p

///darkwizard

Last edited:

id- flags- access - maxdepotitems- maxviplist-
1 - 1048576- 0 - 0 - 0-

This is what I have

Sorry for double post

///darkwizard

Last edited:
Hi
I need fast help

If I kill mine friend Then i get white skull BUT I can Loguit and login ROFL
can sombodi fix this bug or explain me how to make it

Uhmm.. I think that your account type is 5 xD and you can login always that you want, include if you have infight condition or skull.

Look if your account type is 5 and if is 5 put 1. (if you have an GM will not be GM becose you need account type 5)

A greeting!

Alrighty.... well i saw this topic come up once... but he recompiled it.. and since i have had like 40000000000000000000000 people try and help me compile i cant ever get it to work.. so here's the problem..

When someone reaches level 350... they gain exp so slowely... take 50000000000000(no kidding... made a exp monster to check it) exp to gain 1%....

Also.. when they finaly get enought % to level the server froze.. and then crashed and then froze some more... which i have to reset my computer after.... then once the computer is reset and the server is back online if the person logs in they are at level 405+ and the server is laggy as crap....

Also i am using the newest version of tfs.. downloaded it today <Wensday, may 28, 2008>

So.... can anyone help me with this problem or do i need to look into different server's?

Btw.. do give me a smart remark like use the search button/function.. i did.. looked for 1 hour and decided this thread would be the best place to post my error/problem

Note..... that if you try to make houses in the newest sql version.. you might as well shut your server down.. theres so ...Dang... mistakes in this dang server.. you need to actualy test this stuff before putting out a server

btw this is makeing me so mad... you cannot add skills/attributes to weapons.

Example...
<item id="2452" article="a" name="Name axe">
<attribute key="weight" value="100"/>
<attribute key="skillAxe" value="4"/>
<attribute key="defense" value="100"/>
<attribute key="attack" value="100"/>
<attribute key="weaponType" value="axe"/>
</item>

@Tachi

Your server seem to be very un-serious, your not suppose to get higher level than 350, so try to reset acc/chars on your server, and put the exp so low you cant reach level 350.

All the weapons are attributes are working great, and if you cant make them work in the items.xml file, then load it from the weapons.xml file. Might be an idea?

I don't think I got any special troubles with houses.

Uhmm.. I think that your account type is 5 xD and you can login always that you want, include if you have infight condition or skull.

Look if your account type is 5 and if is 5 put 1. (if you have an GM will not be GM becose you need account type 5)

A greeting!

Thx working now :thumbup:

Hi

I am getting this problem can sombodi help to make this error
if you now what 1 of this errors are plz explain it to me

THx

Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7465 has an infinite decay-chain

Duplicate uniqueId 2492

(WTF??? no name of the monster :S)
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find

Warning: [Houses::loadHousesXML] House entry not set - Name: timiria shop3 - House id: 31

Item 7465 has an infinite decay-chain, you can probaly edit and fix this in the items.xml. (not 100'% sure though)

Duplicate uniqueId 2492 - Your map got two things with same uniqueID?

Warning: [Houses::loadHousesXML] House entry not set - Name: timiria shop3 - House id: 31 - You got an house that dosn't got an entry set, the name of the house is timiria shop3, and the id for the house is 31, tried to open the document and set an entry to it? o_O

Some error messages explain themselves, like theese.

Item 7465 has an infinite decay-chain, you can probaly edit and fix this in the items.xml. (not 100'% sure though)

Duplicate uniqueId 2492 - Your map got two things with same uniqueID?

Warning: [Houses::loadHousesXML] House entry not set - Name: timiria shop3 - House id: 31 - You got an house that dosn't got an entry set, the name of the house is timiria shop3, and the id for the house is 31, tried to open the document and set an entry to it? o_O

Some error messages explain themselves, like theese.

Thanks. for your help

I have now another Problem OMG
If players do Look they see this: 17:26 You see an item of type 2464.

Need fast help
thx

Fixed

Last edited:
usually when you move diagonally you have a small "freeze" but if you move diagonal while spamming runes/potions theres no freeze and you can move faster that normal.

Code:
[30/05/2008  10:20:21] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM accounts WHERE id = 1 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
[30/05/2008  10:22:12] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM accounts WHERE id = 1 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

I uploaded the database to localhost and tried to login with 1/1, these errors pop up..

You said this thread was for Tags :)

Exactly, then we expect you to use tags when you report bugs aswell. I can't understand people ignore us when we tell you that TRUNK IS BLEEDING EDGE PRE-ALPHA OF 0.3, DO NOT USE IT FOR SERIOUS USE AND DON'T REPORT BUGS FROM IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back