• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

report offence > racist

tekio0

:D
Reaction score
raciste.jpg

:/
14:53 Penelope Stane [225]: 14:53 You are now ignoring player -----. FUCK BR

reporting racist player.

well who likes brs?
anyways, they wont ban him. or give him a warning.

racismz.jpg

look, it's a rule violation, and i'm reporting.Don't need to like br's but respect we.

racismz.jpg

look, it's a rule violation, and i'm reporting.Don't need to like br's but respect we.

its not a rule violation idiot, learn to read.
Offensive Statements: You may not send any kind of offensive message to players through public chat channels.
as it says "Through public chat channels.".

@Bogart
click right click in name of any player, then go report offence,click in "report statement",go on "racist", and read.It's a rule violation.
who don't know read, me or you?

@Sharp
and you born to be fat and nerd :)

bogart,sharp,strike95, you are a kind of costummer support? I don't ask any opinion of you, I'm just reporting it to gms or adms..

Hey dudes...I´m BR to, and I never do anything stupid or retarded...why you don´t like brs?
Retards? with better soccer the world, and better beachs in the world, and better womens in the world...Don´t talk shit Sharp...YOU are a retarded dude...

@Bogart
click right click in name of any player, then go report offence,click in "report statement",go on "racist", and read.It's a rule violation.

@Sharp

bogart,sharp,strike95, you are a kind of costummer support? I don't ask any opinion of you, I'm just reporting it to gms or adms..
why in fuck you insluting Sharp now? hes trying to calm you the fuck down. anyway to insult BogFart just call him "Brown Tractor"

@Bogart

@Sharp

thats part of the cliend, well then u are a br.

read the rules of the webiste not in game.

Hey dudes...I´m BR to, and I never do anything stupid or retarded...why you don´t like brs?
Retards? with better soccer the world, and better beachs in the world, and better womens in the world...Don´t talk shit Sharp...YOU are a retarded dude...

bcoz u guys are like a plegue..

@bogart is a fucking reatrd nolifer got no life always fucking spam on forum instead playing tibia cos he getting pwned by brs thats why he is abusing about brs

Back