• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

report offence > racist

pau no cú desses gringos do caralho, eles tem inveja isso sim,
devem ser uns nerd fudido que querem ser malandro de net kkkk!
fuck all you guys who dont like brs

OMG! Stop using UGA BUGA language. If you dont speak English, go back to school.

//~Mefiste
Your a fucking polack, so don't talk about our language ! Your language is like that 'Wxzpyosiuad'
and we know how to write in english, buut its a free forum :/ so f*ck you

Your a fucking polack, so don't talk about our language ! Your language is like that 'Wxzpyosiuad'
and we know how to write in english, buut its a free forum :/ so f*ck you

aysgaygsyasaushauhsau, concordo !

I feel sorry for people like you. In brazil where you live (in shacks), you do not know of any culture...

btw.. I have nothing to people of color, but when I see such a specimen as you are slowly changed my mind

I feel sorry for people like you. In brazil where you live (in shacks), you do not know of any culture...

btw.. I have nothing to people of color, but when I see such a specimen as you are slowly changed my mind

For your information I'm living in germany !
and poland is known here not for good things hehe
so please dont talk shit

Brazil has no culture? WHAT are the indigenous, African and immigrants?
Brazil the best soccer team ever, has the better girls, beaches, cities
what have in poland? fat guys , nerds, lust and mc'donald?
if you call that culture fuck you

you said we live in shacks, see the top ten richest peoples in the world in eighth place are Erike Batista, from Brazil, and i haven't see no one from poland :/
so we are better in money then PL, too. :)

read before say shits in websites.

I am spanish, and all pl,swe, etc, say: fuking br xDDDD
hims are stupid, ignored hims.

Back