• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Castle!

I would like to request a map that contains a castle with 3-4 floors and 2 floors underground (atleast!) and a small town to the south of it that contains a few shops and houses. Oh and the castle should be done as wide as possible. Thanks in advance ^^ send me a PM if you wanna make it.

P.S. It's for a RPG 8.21 server

Last edited:
Im looking for the old survival maps, 0.3 or lower! Please PM me links or post them here, any old survival servers with the sources im also interested in. (yet again 0.3 or lower)

need INQUISITION QUEST AND DEMON OAK for otservers.... plx... its urgent...

I'd Like a real map 100% not these normal boring real maps u know.
I would be so greatfull the client doesnt rly matter and if possible i'd like it sql =) /thx

I need map ankrahmun and darashia for my otserv 8.1

I need map ankrahmun and darashia for my otserv 8.1:(

I need Eclipse but my computer is so bad. Can somebody give me Eclipse in 4 maps? Sorry for my English...

Request

The 7.92 Revelations Map.
(Not Spartakos...)

I know someone can get it xD
If you can get the rl map,
you can get this one.

LoL i have done my host but rly u can't in on it i dunno how change ip to u can in on it ;P

Hello,I need a server like halmstadot.mine.nu,,It's a rl map 8.11. That map is with tps,but I want that map orginal without any buggs. I cant fix bugs,,just want allt he quest that they are working and so on..plz add my msn is you find something..we can share the server..:[email protected]

Hello i need an Fully Illusion Map for my ot like the 7.6 map whit spawns but dont need npcs.(i got an 8.31 server)

Thanks
//Sorchas

Back