• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Respawn Errors

fatimathebruxa

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello , I'm here today to talk about a little spawn "bug" , idk if its a bug , i'll wait for answers.
First of all the in the Inquisition quest we got 2 errors , Blood Halls Room : a lot of Lost Souls instead of Dark Torturers , The Hive Room : 3 juggernauts per floor , here we just have 2 , and a lot of son of verminors that here we dont have the same quantity that have in rl tibia
I'll come back here if i have some other point to check errors or something
Thanks , Fatima

Hello , I'm here today to talk about a little spawn "bug" , idk if its a bug , i'll wait for answers.
First of all the in the Inquisition quest we got 2 errors , Blood Halls Room : a lot of Lost Souls instead of Dark Torturers , The Hive Room : 3 juggernauts per floor , here we just have 2 , and a lot of son of verminors that here we dont have the same quantity that have in rl tibia
I'll come back here if i have some other point to check errors or something
Thanks , Fatima
Try to attach some screenshots with the errors, might help.

Back