• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

revamp mages(proposal)

dariumartins

Reaction score
1- decrease the ml advancing rate
2- decrease all the mages ml by 20 or 25
3- not that important but the mana regen in mages is disproportional to other vocations
4- if u dont agree then you are a newbie and gtfo

1- decrease the ml advancing rate
2- decrease all the mages ml by 20 or 25
3- not that important but the mana regen in mages is disproportional to other vocations
4- if u dont agree then you are a newbie and gtfo

Bro u rox, keep up ur good posts!!

two with this one
and if u are the pro u say you know that the mls are fucked up
/\ i dont think so

@sparticus
1. ok
2. fag
3. no
4. good

My opinion is to lower everyones magic lvl (mages) -25 and lower magic rate. Thats all. Mana regen stays

I think the regeneration speed got changed today so.. you're a faggot.

the ml's are the same for everybody.. mine are good so are everybody elses, so what. Where did I claim to be pro? Don't think I ever did. I just claimed that you are a cry baby bitch, and I see nothing disproving my statement.

if a mage can hit like this then a ek should heal proportionally
have u ever played real tibia?

Knight skills are really high to.. I don't see you crying about that? In pvp knights need druids. I can sio a knight for well over 1.5k. Much more than a sorc can heal himself for or more hp than most sorc's even have.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want things to be like real tibia maybe try playing real tibia?

i dont play real tibia because of the swap system
if mages hit like this then the pvp system is broken
cipsoft had the vocations quite balanced but the swap fucked it up

Dude you play with magebot teams. You don't pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

and pvp was already fucked on real tibia before swap. They just put the final blow with that.

LOL you can lie all you want. Anybody in validus remembers fighting your team, and ya we all know you used navi.

you can say what you want but i know what i did
tell me a battle that i used navi..

Back