• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

revamp mages(proposal)

any darashia battle. if you look back at the forums maybe in october or november you can also see the cams of you guys using navi :)

If you didn't then maybe you wouldn't have responded to my first post? Are you sad you showed you care what people on the internet think about you?

If you didn't then maybe you wouldn't have responded to my first post? Are you sad you showed you care what people on the internet think about you?[

as i can see you cant read so gtfo

"AAH I LIKE IS AT IT ISSS DONT REMOVE MY ML PLXX I CANT PLAY IF THINGS ARE NOT EASY PLXX"
mothafucka newbie

I disagree.

It is pretty well balanced as it is right now… I haven't seen any mage soloing a Knight, even if it is a Mage lvl 300 vs a Noob Knight lvl 150… so I don't get the point of claiming that Knight's healing is unbalanced compared to mages damage.

You could argue that a mage can indeed solo a knight by healing creatures and trapping him… but it wouldn't be because of it's damage, it would be the creatures damage and the knight must be a really unskilled or botting.

Anyway… I see your point, maybe you percibe that mages are stronger than knights… but that is only because mages are supposed to be the dps part of the team, the ones that create a big damage input against creatures or against players… that's just my opinion.

Greetings

^ complete bullshit, i see a level 66 sorcerer hitting 700 with mas flam near depo thais. How is it normal to one hit 100ms with a 60ms? It isnt, everything is ok apart from the growth of magiclevel. Top magiclevel on this server should be 100, and an average 200lvl should have 90-95mlvl not 120-125. Just compare ms to ed. Ms hits twice as much with both ue's than druid and on rl tibia, the damage is slightly higher, not twice as HIGHER.

Balanced my ass - MS > ED > EK > RP

I disagree.

It is pretty well balanced as it is right now… I haven't seen any mage soloing a Knight, even if it is a Mage lvl 300 vs a Noob Knight lvl 150… so I don't get the point of claiming that Knight's healing is unbalanced compared to mages damage.

You could argue that a mage can indeed solo a knight by healing creatures and trapping him… but it wouldn't be because of it's damage, it would be the creatures damage and the knight must be a really unskilled or botting.

Anyway… I see your point, maybe you percibe that mages are stronger than knights… but that is only because mages are supposed to be the dps part of the team, the ones that create a big damage input against creatures or against players… that's just my opinion.

Greetings

no offense but you are far far away from the point

^ complete bullshit, i see a level 66 sorcerer hitting 700 with mas flam near depo thais. How is it normal to one hit 100ms with a 60ms? It isnt, everything is ok apart from the growth of magiclevel. Top magiclevel on this server should be 100, and an average 200lvl should have 90-95mlvl not 120-125. Just compare ms to ed. Ms hits twice as much with both ue's than druid and on rl tibia, the damage is slightly higher, not twice as HIGHER.

Balanced my ass - MS > ED > EK > RP

you get the point

as i can see you cant read so gtfo

"AAH I LIKE IS AT IT ISSS DONT REMOVE MY ML PLXX I CANT PLAY IF THINGS ARE NOT EASY PLXX"
mothafucka newbie

ok so dariu ur the 1 that wants this to happen, but what about all that time u spent botting ur char to lvl with higher ml, if they decrease this every new char from then on wont hit as high as u did when u lvled and wont kill as fast

Well this is the first time i agree with darius, since 2 mages lvl 80~ with good mlvl can ue combo even 175 ms.
Trust me i tried that haha :)

Back