• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@RLD - 'Dont Be Mad' here!

YourMumGoesWoof

Reaction score
sup guys, some of you might know that ive quit the server cos of rl, im on a football course for 2 years with Watford FC.

im giving my account away to someone who will need an ed in rld, probs someone like alex or yosef considering they dont really have a mage to play ^^

it has like ML 116 with the set so its all coooool! /Yalahari mask, royal scale robe, dwarven legs, koshei's amulet, spellbook of ancient arcana, and like 2-3kk cash in bp and bank, also ask Chief to show you the house i own, its the weird one in poh and has like 20 blood herbs and a few items.

ill be giving the account away in like a couple of days so comment on here who you think should get the account :D

I would do this in vent but my sister deleted loads of shit from laptop so you know ^^

Have fun ruling the server guys xD

sup guys, some of you might know that ive quit the server cos of rl, im on a football course for 2 years with Watford FC.

im giving my account away to someone who will need an ed in rld, probs someone like alex or yosef considering they dont really have a mage to play ^^

it has like ML 116 with the set so its all coooool! /Yalahari mask, royal scale robe, dwarven legs, koshei's amulet, spellbook of ancient arcana, and like 2-3kk cash in bp and bank, also ask Chief to show you the house i own, its the weird one in poh and has like 20 blood herbs and a few items.

ill be giving the account away in like a couple of days so comment on here who you think should get the account :D

I would do this in vent but my sister deleted loads of shit from laptop so you know ^^

Rld dont rule this server...
And who cares if you got anything irl? nobody from here.
but i know that all RLD gonna post something bad for me now so

Nobody-cares-baby....jpg

You are one of the biggest forum fighters here so I don't know if you are just trolling to provoke people but... in your honest opinion, who rules this server?

Zarz atm.... well we had a bad start yesterday... since we had bunch of noobs on our team...

I Could Take it if u dont mind , sience i still need an ed <3 good luck bro we miss u !!

Too bad that you´re leaving this quite funny place :rolleyes:
Anyway i wish you all the best for the future, alot of fun and experience with WATFORD! :p
Listen to your heart who really deserves it to overtake your account.

I Could Take it if u dont mind , sience i still need an ed <3 good luck bro we miss u !!

Of course you wouldn´t mind to overtake his account....atleast more items for you then am i right ? j/k :p

Rld dont rule this server...
And who cares if you got anything irl? nobody from here.
but i know that all RLD gonna post something bad for me now so

Nobody-cares-baby....jpg

you're not in rld, so why are you commenting here?
you always say your guild rules the server, ahem werent the score something like 41-9? and then something like 90-20 when you joined another random guild?
stop kidding yourself you must be like 12 irl haha, at least when i say i quit, i actually will quit, im not a nerd like you who lies about shit like this haha, fat boy.

you're not in rld, so why are you commenting here?
you always say your guild rules the server, ahem werent the score something like 41-9? and then something like 90-20 when you joined another random guild?
stop kidding yourself you must be like 12 irl haha, at least when i say i quit, i actually will quit, im not a nerd like you who lies about shit like this haha, fat boy.

Bro i have only said it that we own it that day cuz your rld team was hiding in a def like allways and shits... well we came and took a fight but look at your guild.. dies and come on noobchars... great plan...

And Rld is scared to get cushed agenst Valdius:p

we already hunted 90% of validus off the server before get a grip I would love to fight against them no matter what zarz is saying in his propaganda posts and noobs (like you xon) believes it and goes all like :O :O :O :O :O :O ZARZ SAY RLD AFRAID, MAST BE TRUE???ZARZ IS HI LEVEL BECAUSE HE IS SKILLED PLEYER AND ALWAYS OWN SERVER HE PLEY
get ur fatass out off this thread xon you are to retarded to see the point of this thread

EDIT: also GL in rl mr yellow :D

we already hunted 90% of validus off the server before get a grip I would love to fight against them no matter what zarz is saying in his propaganda posts and noobs (like you xon) believes it and goes all like :O :O :O :O :O :O ZARZ SAY RLD AFRAID, MAST BE TRUE???ZARZ IS HI LEVEL BECAUSE HE IS SKILLED PLEYER AND ALWAYS OWN SERVER HE PLEY
get ur fatass out off this thread xon you are to retarded to see the point of this thread

bro prove it with WM agesnt em then :p

You're saying that you want to fight us, but yet you refuse to accept warmode against us? Double standards inc.

who are rld?

never heard of em xD

I believe they are a team from non-pvp servers, that's why you haven't heard of them ;)

ZZZZZZZ So accept warmode? ;) Considering 95% of our team started this OT what maybe 4 days ago? I honestly doubt that? if you're referring to some of the characters we use? that is because they were bought.

I was in yala earlier and saw that they invited a new lvl 270+ guy and a lvl 252 ek was asking to join. Granted Yoseuf or w.e said to the 252 "do i know u?" the 252 will probably end up in the guild just because hes over lvl 220.

I want it! :p Got hacked by a scrub some days ago and lost almost everything :(

I believe they are a team from non-pvp servers, that's why you haven't heard of them ;)

ZZZZZZZ So accept warmode? ;) Considering 95% of our team started this OT what maybe 4 days ago? I honestly doubt that? if you're referring to some of the characters we use? that is because they were bought.

no im referring to people like king nzak, rotatez, dante loth, squirtell, knaesigt bror, don thide etc

@Nizar If you would play this server for more than a day you would know who we are. I like how you all come here and act all famous like you acctually are something. Only one i've heard of from your little team of five-year-olds is mitch and it's because he played on twinforce and I was in his team there for a short while. And yes i haven't played that many rl tibia servers or ot-servers in my life. I almost only played twifysofts servers and i've had a great time here, so is that something to be ashamed of? Not really.

@Nizar If you would play this server for more than a day you would know who we are. I like how you all come here and act all famous like you acctually are something. Only one i've heard of from your little team of five-year-olds is mitch and it's because he played on twinforce and I was in his team there for a short while. And yes i haven't played that many rl tibia servers or ot-servers in my life. I almost only played twifysofts servers and i've had a great time here, so is that something to be ashamed of? Not really.

I don't know why my question warranted such a heated response but fair enough, it wasn't a jab at any of you guys and i didn't mean to seem arrogant but i was just asking who you guys are since i've never heard of any team call Red Light District, and i played softcores a long time ago for quite a while and still don't recognise a single name of your guilds.

I don't even play this server, just fight now and then with zarz etc, and from what i've seen of you guys, is well pretty much nothing.

I ain't acting famous nor do i wanna proclaim myself someone on a game like tibia, in fact i hate the guys that do so, also you guys keep responding so angrily to zarz & co's trolling you think they're gonna stop it or carry on? lol

Back