• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@RLD - 'Dont Be Mad' here!

no im referring to people like king nzak, rotatez, dante loth, squirtell, knaesigt bror, don thide etc

@Nizar If you would play this server for more than a day you would know who we are. I like how you all come here and act all famous like you acctually are something. Only one i've heard of from your little team of five-year-olds is mitch and it's because he played on twinforce and I was in his team there for a short while. And yes i haven't played that many rl tibia servers or ot-servers in my life. I almost only played twifysofts servers and i've had a great time here, so is that something to be ashamed of? Not really.

Well you never hunted me off the server?? or what are you saying? I dont really understand ur stupid posts..

no im referring to people like king nzak, rotatez, dante loth, squirtell, knaesigt bror, don thide etc

@Nizar If you would play this server for more than a day you would know who we are. I like how you all come here and act all famous like you acctually are something. Only one i've heard of from your little team of five-year-olds is mitch and it's because he played on twinforce and I was in his team there for a short while. And yes i haven't played that many rl tibia servers or ot-servers in my life. I almost only played twifysofts servers and i've had a great time here, so is that something to be ashamed of? Not really.

VA? spelade du twinforce? vad hette du där lols?

Well you never hunted me off the server?? or what are you saying? I dont really understand ur stupid posts..

That's because you joined us so you could secretly level your character and then leave us.

Not that I care though, its not like we need you.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why my question warranted such a heated response but fair enough, it wasn't a jab at any of you guys and i didn't mean to seem arrogant but i was just asking who you guys are since i've never heard of any team call Red Light District, and i played softcores a long time ago for quite a while and still don't recognise a single name of your guilds.

I don't even play this server, just fight now and then with zarz etc, and from what i've seen of you guys, is well pretty much nothing.

I ain't acting famous nor do i wanna proclaim myself someone on a game like tibia, in fact i hate the guys that do so, also you guys keep responding so angrily to zarz & co's trolling you think they're gonna stop it or carry on? lol

Dude take a look at what you post and then come again to deny your provocation.

So someone is giving his character to his team, and all of a sudden this thread turns into a fight thread... What a mature players does this server have

I believe they are a team from non-pvp servers, that's why you haven't heard of them ;)

ZZZZZZZ So accept warmode? ;) Considering 95% of our team started this OT what maybe 4 days ago? I honestly doubt that? if you're referring to some of the characters we use? that is because they were bought.

What's up with the attitude man?

1. We were here from the beginning and nobody, yes indeed; NOBODY was able to beat us in any warmode.
2. No warmode against us took longer then 48 hours because of the massive amount of frags we took against 'em.
3. We've been sneaking pretty much everyone from the server in order to provoke a war; no success.
4. We gave you a clear reason why we disbanded the warmode.
5. A lot of members from our guild went to your guild, which basically is the reason why we need to reorganise and figure out where we are at the moment.

Now, if you're going to reply with one of your famous comments I'd suggest you put them in the new section this forum will soon have, called:
Zarz' flame section

Even the best part is that when you were still called quwix, you came to me "weren't you in RLD?" "i believe you were in their vent" "do you want to join my team because we are so pro"... Mitch told me the exact same thing... You are just random people stealing the members from another guild

Considering 95% of our team started this OT what maybe 4 days ago?

So 5% of your team is old players, that would be like 8 players of your team. DAMN your team is HUGE!
Wait ill just put all them names up.

Belden / belden reth
King Nzak
Quwix / Rotatez
Kosh the Rusher
Don Thide
Knaesigt Bror
Squirtell
Satana Sne
Danne Flow

wooot I can continue if you want to, so if these are 5% you're not really good at math and then I have a hard time you're good at poker.

So 5% of your team is old players, that would be like 8 players of your team. DAMN your team is HUGE!
Wait ill just put all them names up.

Belden / belden reth
King Nzak
Quwix / Rotatez
Kosh the Rusher
Don Thide
Knaesigt Bror
Squirtell
Satana Sne
Danne Flow

wooot I can continue if you want to, so if these are 5% you're not really good at math and then I have a hard time you're good at poker.

Ok so lets settle this, technically Belden Reth, King Nzak, Kosh the Rusher & Knaesigt Bror were with Mitch & I around 3-4 years ago and wait why are we getting off subject? ACCEPT A WARMODE YOU PUSSIES

What's up with the attitude man?

1. We were here from the beginning and nobody, yes indeed; NOBODY was able to beat us in any warmode.
2. No warmode against us took longer then 48 hours because of the massive amount of frags we took against 'em.
3. We've been sneaking pretty much everyone from the server in order to provoke a war; no success.
4. We gave you a clear reason why we disbanded the warmode.
5. A lot of members from our guild went to your guild, which basically is the reason why we need to reorganise and figure out where we are at the moment.

Now, if you're going to reply with one of your famous comments I'd suggest you put them in the new section this forum will soon have, called:
Zarz' flame section

Cool story, could you tell me again? do you have time?
And yet you beat all these teams but still won't fight us. You fought against nobodies and won, which is exactly what you are to us, nobodies... the only way your team will ever be remembered is if you actually accept a warmode VS us and someone from our team makes a youtube movie of us smashing the shit out of you.

That's because you joined us so you could secretly level your character and then leave us.

Not that I care though, its not like we need you.

Ehm i joined rld like 1 month after aeternum vale members quitted the server. After that i was in some wars against rld.. Ok maybe u won almost all battles but thats becouse i didnt have a good team. (didnt really care when i died was just doing it for fun) And i didnt level my character secretly, many in rld knew about both my characters? I joined rld cuz i started to make some friends from the guild and i wanted to war other guilds for fun... AND i left so we could have a fun warmode but rld doesnt want one?? I dont understand why u dont want this warmode... its just a ot lets have some fun?

Ehm i joined rld like 1 month after aeternum vale members quitted the server. After that i was in some wars against rld.. Ok maybe u won almost all battles but thats becouse i didnt have a good team. (didnt really care when i died was just doing it for fun) And i didnt level my character secretly, many in rld knew about both my characters? I joined rld cuz i started to make some friends from the guild and i wanted to war other guilds for fun... AND i left so we could have a fun warmode but rld doesnt want one?? I dont understand why u dont want this warmode... its just a ot lets have some fun?

People are forgetting that this is an OT. We are all here to have fun and war then relevel and war some more. So lets fight already and hold a WM longer than 24 hrs....

oh really? gonna be like that? you got your level because we let you get that level, and yes I've known of your chars since it was around 200 and if it wasn't for respect for some of my other guildmates I would've not let you level anymore beyond 210...unlike knaesigt bror you know when to shut up and which ass to befriend and that is why you are this level today...do you want me to explain anything else for you?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why my question warranted such a heated response but fair enough, it wasn't a jab at any of you guys and i didn't mean to seem arrogant but i was just asking who you guys are since i've never heard of any team call Red Light District, and i played softcores a long time ago for quite a while and still don't recognise a single name of your guilds.

I don't even play this server, just fight now and then with zarz etc, and from what i've seen of you guys, is well pretty much nothing.

I ain't acting famous nor do i wanna proclaim myself someone on a game like tibia, in fact i hate the guys that do so, also you guys keep responding so angrily to zarz & co's trolling you think they're gonna stop it or carry on? lol

so you hate zarz then I guess? i haven't seen anything from your team either except some noobish deaths by rosestylez ravenclaw and espacially tabu

- - - Updated - - -

Cool story, could you tell me again? do you have time?
And yet you beat all these teams but still won't fight us. You fought against nobodies and won, which is exactly what you are to us, nobodies... the only way your team will ever be remembered is if you actually accept a warmode VS us and someone from our team makes a youtube movie of us smashing the shit out of you.

really? zarz? really? do you think that you are anything more to us? you have a big mouth and I bet you can give great blowjobs but that's about all so I highly doubt you will be remembered? you act like we have something to prove to you? we really don't...

so you hate zarz then I guess? i haven't seen anything from your team either except some noobish deaths by rosestylez ravenclaw and espacially tabup

I don't hate zarz at all, theres a difference between outright arrogance and trolling, the he fact that you guys get so worked up by his posts is hilarious to me.

And why haven't we seen anything from our team? Well good point, we can't exactly prove anything to anybody if no teams wanna fight us. Nobody has really fought us (in the past week?) except one team that got rolled over in seconds.

@Nizar you are saying that your team own every single server. Well let me check, how many of you guys use bot? 99%? And that means, Auto healer, MAgic wall timer, maybe auto target? idk. Next time try it without your bot and see if you are enable to throw a nice magic trap. And this is for RLD or wtf the name is too

@Nizar you are saying that your team own every single server. Well let me check, how many of you guys use bot? 99%? And that means, Auto healer, MAgic wall timer, maybe auto target? idk. Next time try it without your bot and see if you are enable to throw a nice magic trap. And this is for RLD or wtf the name is too

Actually more like 30-40%? but don't see why botting is relevant, wars are so much more then what you can do with a bot, just ask our enemies @ real tibia ;P

This shit is hilarious, just accept the damn warmode and prove them that you're so "awesome" or whatever.

@Nizar u just made my fucking day, So you mean a bot dont increase your "skill" level to from a (1-10) 3 to a 7-8? rofl dude Turn your shit of and u will for sure get down pretty damn easy and no shit about your dash ability

@Nizar u just made my fucking day, So you mean a bot dont increase your "skill" level to from a (1-10) 3 to a 7-8? rofl dude Turn your shit of and u will for sure get down pretty damn easy and no shit about your dash ability

I don't actually use any bot in war and haven't done since the last version of narvia or smth on 8.6? sorry to disappoint you.

A team who knows how to listen/fill spots/help eachother, is far superior then any bot.

You crying about people botting is a naive attempt to try and change the subject.

less qq more pew pew

edit --

I made your day? ok nice one lol

Back