• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@RLD - 'Dont Be Mad' here!

@Nizar sadly im not playin here anymore so idk what u mean with crying. But the point is that 99% of your team use bot and u try to prove that u guys are so hardcore. Maybe u dont use bot idk, but your m8s do and thats 100% sure.

oh really? gonna be like that? you got your level because we let you get that level, and yes I've known of your chars since it was around 200 and if it wasn't for respect for some of my other guildmates I would've not let you level anymore beyond 210...unlike knaesigt bror you know when to shut up and which ass to befriend and that is why you are this level today...do you want me to explain anything else for you?

Lol, its funny u think you controll this server.

Only retards use bot in war haha, auto heal = dead within seconds because it gives you exhaust and you can't mwall enemy damage off. like Jack said as long as your team listen and pot each other you can't be beaten, and yes we have ruled every single server we've ever played. if you want to see I have a folder of about 500 cams from various different OT's.

Only retards use bot in war haha, auto heal = dead within seconds because it gives you exhaust and you can't mwall enemy damage off. like Jack said as long as your team listen and pot each other you can't be beaten, and yes we have ruled every single server we've ever played. if you want to see I have a folder of about 500 cams from various different OT's.

So let me guess u played on ambera? when it was the biggest?

I had characters, but it was boring as fuck, around that time I think we were on Zantera V4? and Eriana might of even been Narvia or something

I had characters, but it was boring as fuck, around that time I think we were on Zantera V4? and Eriana might of even been Narvia or something

I mean before Narvia was created cuz some members changed to Narvia when Ambera died. Pretty funny that u guys didnt waste your "famous" time to own the server that had almost all war guilds etc

yeah and it was a retarded OT haha we did a few wars on it won them all got bored went to the other servers. teams on Ambera SUCKED tht is why we didn't play it.

yeah and it was a retarded OT haha we did a few wars on it won them all got bored went to the other servers. teams on Ambera SUCKED tht is why we didn't play it.

Hahahha ok dude what was the name of your guild?

I mean before Narvia was created cuz some members changed to Narvia when Ambera died. Pretty funny that u guys didnt waste your "famous" time to own the server that had almost all war guilds etc

I havent been playing on some 8.6 ots on a while, but I can swear no ot beats iriana (execpt maybe eloth?)

I havent been playing on some 8.6 ots on a while, but I can swear no ot beats iriana (execpt maybe eloth?)

This was pretty long time ago. Btw am i the only one that feels that Otland lags?

Lol these kids i swear!
Be patients guys you'll get your warmode against soon enough i can assure you that, and ofc, you'll lose.

/RLD

I will be online on Sunday, ill let you guys roll for the account of something, or ill roll certain things like money, then eq etc, PEACE!

This shit is hilarious, just accept the damn warmode and prove them that you're so "awesome" or whatever.

Gimme a quote whenever we said we are "awesome" in a serious matter? Good luck. You don't know shit so shut the fuck up.

Lol, its funny u think you controll this server.
Dude you only reason you could exp your belowed Rotatez (260+ ed by now) is because it was protected by RLD. At least after we killed it in Vengoth (when you finally mentioned it was you playing that char). So Zarz stop fucking saying you "don't hide you characters" because the opposite has just been proven. At Quwix: The only reason it got to level 260 becaus we let you. If we'd know this in advance you'd be killed over and over again, fag.

Really dude? I am so proud of you! How many of these skills have you shown on for example a job interview? Oh wait, that's right: none. And you know why? What you claim to rule is fucking useless, both in real life and in Tibia. So guess what? We don't care. Crawl back to what you claim you ruled and go ask your belowed Tibia slaves to lick ur ass over there.

For a start I earn more in one month than you'll probably earn each year for the next 10 years, Do you level your own character? I don't so I win, I have a real life how about you? do you dream of a girl touching your dick? of course you do therefore I win again, i keep winning you can't beat me, not in war or real life, I'm just a boss deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol these kids i swear!
Be patients guys you'll get your warmode against soon enough i can assure you that, and ofc, you'll lose.

/RLD

http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/guildwar.php?id=248

16-4 Just saying, they get rolled every battle.

For a start I earn more in one month than you'll probably earn each year for the next 10 years, Do you level your own character? I don't so I win, I have a real life how about you? do you dream of a girl touching your dick? of course you do therefore I win again, i keep winning you can't beat me, not in war or real life, I'm just a boss deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Guild War - ShadowCores

16-4 Just saying, they get rolled every battle.

Your first sentence already proves your taling random bullshit, because you have no idea who I am or what the fuck I am doing with my real life.

Secondly I bot my character, in comparison to you. You buy a level 280+ and manage to get it down to 270 within less than a week. Good job I'd say! Keep going.

Thirdly, research & personal experience has proven me that guys acting big about girls touching their dick is because they dream about those stories becoming reality anytime soon.

Lastly; there are no bosses on the internet so you never win, moron.

This was pretty long time ago. Btw am i the only one that feels that Otland lags?

Still by far Iriana is the nr 1 ot with wars, when we had ob in ankh-dara after we finished there, went to like ab, and from there to edron, always battle <33 love that

about otland, yeah i noticed it was laggin yesterday at some moments :p

Back