• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rld

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Pussies?

We finally get you to accept our warmode you get killed 4-1 in Edron and then refused to fight, your commander then pussied out last night and logged so we couldn't switch towns. and today you cancel warmode.

Please everyone tell me why teams are scared of RLD? Like as soon as a decent team comes along they are no where to be seen.

RLD Send Warmode to Validus when you guys are ready lol... gogo feel free to use advertisement chat, a few people already told me that is what you guys do.

Pussies?

We finally get you to accept our warmode you get killed 4-1 in Edron and then refused to fight, your commander then pussied out last night and logged so we couldn't switch towns. and today you cancel warmode.

Please everyone tell me why teams are scared of RLD? Like as soon as a decent team comes along they are no where to be seen.

RLD Send Warmode to Validus when you guys are ready lol... gogo feel free to use advertisement chat, a few people already told me that is what you guys do.

I actually hope they do mass-recruit so wm can last longer than 4 frags :d

I removed the wm because mitch said sneaking was a part of a wm.. and we sneaked 2 of your guys and they just left the guild and walked back to continue botting. Talk the talk walk the walk mother fuckers

And yesterday we waited 4 or something hours for mitch getting your dumb ass team online and ready to fight, and our team got bored and some logged. and during the time we tried to get people back, you just went to kill a guy at our gather, this was suppose to be a for fun wm, what the fuck is this shit?

My fault they left, but I got annoyed when 8 knights came to sneak me in soils...

So I left wm becouse Mitch haven't been online all day 'n' went back botting...

And yesterday we waited 4 or something hours for mitch getting your dumb ass team online and ready to fight, and our team got bored and some logged. and during the time we tried to get people back, you just went to kill a guy at our gather, this was suppose to be a for fun wm, what the fuck is this shit?

LOL? Mitch & I were sat in vent for 2 and a half hours atleast prior to the Edron gather waiting for you faggots to get gathered or whatever. we were lined south of south gate for ages aswell whilst people from your team kept saying "just waiting for one more" You had more than us anyway, why did you need to wait for 1 more? so we got bored as shit and when we heard one of you took pz ofcourse we're going to kill we were that bored. you guys fianlly came out, got battered and then ran away to a defense.

It may be a warmode for fun, but at the end of the day I don't appreciate pussies. and so far I havnt seen any sign of it being a warmode, all I've seen is you guys with more people and much higher levels running to a defense.

Dude where the fuck is your brain at? You complain about sneaking and tell us that we are pussies because we go into a defense at Edron? Again there were numerous noobchars standing in our way preventing a nice fight as it should be (like previous fights in Edron). Multiple people from our side got pissed because of that and went to defense so that we could continue the fight somewhere else.

That, however, took so long that Alex couldn't command anymore and I had to go sleep because of an early flight. Then (again) you complain about sneaks which was our reason to leave warmode.

Get your brain together and use it for a change. We are here to have fun and to fight, but not with these retarded conditions.

I've never complained about sneaking, if someone chooses to leave warmode over it, it is their fault, but noob characters effect us as well so what does it matter, if we change city they will come also so just fight us don't rush to defenses. and Who are you? I don't talk to randoms sorry.

Great, the server has gotten another forum fighter. I was there yesterday hurried my ass back home to get there to 6 pm (a time mitch set) and wanted to battle you guys. 9 pm I logged because I had to go and by that time you still weren't enough people to fight us. How can "you wait for us for 2 hours" when you were the ones in pz all the time atleast when I was online. Oh well Tabu made a try to soulfire Roskow then tried to act Rambo or don't know what, anyways have never seen anyone die so easy as you did lol. That was all the fight I got from your team yesterday.

Are you the one playing Tabu? If so, you suck, even the old owner was better lmao. Please keep your fatass mouth closed.

@Belden

Ska göra en knight bara för din skull :p

- - - Updated - - -

I've never complained about sneaking, if someone chooses to leave warmode over it, it is their fault, but noob characters effect us as well so what does it matter, if we change city they will come also so just fight us don't rush to defenses. and Who are you? I don't talk to randoms sorry.

Also lol theese kind of replies bug me aswell, I mean most of the people on this server knows who ice meto is or has atleast seen him. I mean, who the fuck are you? charbuyer with a big mouth

Ice Meto has been here a long time, you're the random here. Message us when your team have decided if they want to hunt in peace or if they want a warmode.

I started here yesterday and since I've never heard of him before on OT's he is nobody.

The fact that you are calling anyone from our team bad is just stupid, considering how bad you are. The only thing I've seen from RLD here is pushmax and antipush.
You're all a bunch of scriptkiddies. Without your magebot you'd be nothing.

Last edited:
The fact that you are calling anyone from our team is just stupid, considering how bad you are. The only thing I've seen from RLD here is pushmax and antipush.
You're all a bunch of scriptkiddies. Without your magebot you'd be nothing.

or with all those lvls

Like I said in the initial thread 'Pussies' Refuse to warmode now because "we have warmode with Assassinationsquad" Yet we asked both teams to send us warmode so we can three way warmode and both teams refuse and said "we just fight VS one team" Obviously they have no clue how to war against multiple teams, where as teams like ours are use to warring VS 2,3,4 even 5 teams at the same time on big OT's where teams like RLD & Assassinationsquad wouldn't even be able to handle it on the server. At the end of the day none of you are gaining our respect at the moment. The fact is RLD is a useless team, Mitch & I sat in vent when Alex was leading a battle and he is way to slow to be able to handle a warmode VS us anyway, and he is scared of Mitch commanding against him.

Like I said in the initial thread 'Pussies' Refuse to warmode now because "we have warmode with Assassinationsquad" Yet we asked both teams to send us warmode so we can three way warmode and both teams refuse and said "we just fight VS one team" Obviously they have no clue how to war against multiple teams, where as teams like ours are use to warring VS 2,3,4 even 5 teams at the same time on big OT's where teams like RLD & Assassinationsquad wouldn't even be able to handle it on the server. At the end of the day none of you are gaining our respect at the moment. The fact is RLD is a useless team, Mitch & I sat in vent when Alex was leading a battle and he is way to slow to be able to handle a warmode VS us anyway, and he is scared of Mitch commanding against him.

Cool story bro, tell me more

aaaaaaw this thread just reminds me why I don't like reading forums, it's all bullshit and it's always from your own point of view, noone can use their brain and think from more than one point of view

try thinking outside the box really im too tired for this ouf

Cool story bro, tell me more

Sure I'll tell you more, Alex has big fear.

Mitch: "Alex, what do you think about me making my own team to war VS you since you won't let my friends join you"
Alex: "Who do you want to join us?"
Mitch: "Robin & Nzak"
Alex: "Yeah they can join us"
Mitch: "What about everyone else I want to play with me though"
Alex: "They can all join"

He really doesn't want to fight against us that much? he would rather 20 people extra join RLD just so he doesn't have to war against us. I can tell he will be ""AFK"" for a lot of battles. If you guys ever leave defense to fight us that is.

aaaaaaw this thread just reminds me why I don't like reading forums, it's all bullshit and it's always from your own point of view, noone can use their brain and think from more than one point of view

try thinking outside the box really im too tired for this ouf
Think outside the box? ok then let us refer to the Defenses as "Boxes" Leave the Box and then we think about something kk?

Back