• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rld

aaaaaaw this thread just reminds me why I don't like reading forums, it's all bullshit and it's always from your own point of view, noone can use their brain and think from more than one point of view

try thinking outside the box really im too tired for this ouf

Think imma stop read forums aswell lol, this new forum warrior has some great annoying skillz

14:48 Velixun [223]: hey
14:48 Velixun [223]: when did u join rld
14:48 Rubber Ducky [156]: o.o?
14:48 Rubber Ducky [156]: why
14:48 Velixun [223]: just wondering
14:49 Rubber Ducky [156]: 10 mins ago

Always new members (this was yesterday or something though)

14:48 Velixun [223]: hey
14:48 Velixun [223]: when did u join rld
14:48 Rubber Ducky [156]: o.o?
14:48 Rubber Ducky [156]: why
14:48 Velixun [223]: just wondering
14:49 Rubber Ducky [156]: 10 mins ago

Always new members (this was yesterday or something though)

Dude, who are you to judge who we invite and who we don't? As far I'm concerned you are just crying because we didn't let you in.

@Zarz
Keep bringing me your pointless arguments. Coming to a new OT and calling the first person you meet a nobody while you don't know shit is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. But hey, if you wanna make yourself look like a fool then kudo's; you're doing a hell of a job!

Like I said in the initial thread 'Pussies' Refuse to warmode now because "we have warmode with Assassinationsquad" Yet we asked both teams to send us warmode so we can three way warmode and both teams refuse and said "we just fight VS one team" Obviously they have no clue how to war against multiple teams, where as teams like ours are use to warring VS 2,3,4 even 5 teams at the same time on big OT's where teams like RLD & Assassinationsquad wouldn't even be able to handle it on the server. At the end of the day none of you are gaining our respect at the moment. The fact is RLD is a useless team, Mitch & I sat in vent when Alex was leading a battle and he is way to slow to be able to handle a warmode VS us anyway, and he is scared of Mitch commanding against him.

Lol man u remind me a person who played this ot. (Rosestylez) He has a big mouth as well. Always making post and talking bullshit about other people has made him leave this OT since nobody wanted to play with him anymore. And if u think that a trash talk will make us go war with u than u are wrong. We do wars for fun not to please you. So try to act like a human. Thx alot ;)

Lol man u remind me a person who played this ot. (Rosestylez) He has a big mouth as well. Always making post and talking bullshit about other people has made him leave this OT since nobody wanted to play with him anymore. And if u think that a trash talk will make us go war with u than u are wrong. We do wars for fun not to please you. So try to act like a human. Thx alot ;)

Ure a noob. If I wanted to sell that char for real life money and if I wanted to choose real life instead of shadowcores life, does it mean that I quitted cuz u made me to do it? Lol. And many many people wanted to play with me, including whole Assassinationsquad, rls, etc. Over 60-70 ppl.

Ure a noob. If I wanted to sell that char for real life money and if I wanted to choose real life instead of shadowcores life, does it mean that I quitted cuz u made me to do it? Lol. And many many people wanted to play with me, including whole Assassinationsquad, rls, etc. Over 60-70 ppl.

You should read about your friend from assassinationsquad in a new thread that i made about how they fight (using ilegal moves). Those friends rly suits you.

Back