• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rozowy @@

ibdyqh.jpg

chociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociaszchociasz

hahaahahhhahahhaa

nawet cku nie zdales

cku - co kto umie

own3d graj w ta gierke bo i tak nic w zyciu nie osiagniesz ,, chociasz'' bys chcial

opkspskposkpskpsokpskspkspkspkspokspokspskopskpskopkspkspkspokspspksksposkpsopkskopskopskopskopskopskop

malo smieszny jestes chociasz bys sie staral to i tak mierny jestes isr aha

kosowiak jedna para bo ucieknie kosowiak jedna para bo ucieknie kosowiak jedna para bo ucieknie dobra sir ahh ban bo nawet ciebie tu nie ma

Ciśnie taki Sirr ahh ludzi a sam jest życiową porażką... Jak byś miał trochę oleju w głowie to byś się domyślił ze napisałem tak na specjalnie no ale zamiast mózgu masz orzecha to nic dziwnego

I never said that i'm good on ek, and i hate playing on ek, but still I tank and play way better on my 230 rp than you in your 280 ek. There is reason why Szady gave me hes Ek.. not for nothing.
I wont command cause i know i can't, but if you can't to don't try it. And yea I play as good as the comander can hold the team, and as good as the other palyers let me play not as your team did yday. And yday i had laggs tbh, thats why I was not 100%, as in Kaida. But don't worry, I wont " reduce the power of your team" anymore. Don't even know why joined to this 2 battle.

kaida dominando.
You are -> 0. so dont talk

Good Veziv, Enjoy dominando till Kaida back. Rozowy is shit comander, and we had less ppl in both battles. Stop acting like hiper dominando. Cause we fucked you in both battles before with kaida.
Stop make more thread about your super dominando pls.

more like we won 1 and u won 1

Sir tirowiec utkaj pizde bo goche przekopie pierdoloną menelice bez paluszków. Gostek pierdoli że jego ojczulek ma firme tirków, a tak naprawde starego nawet nie zna, a tiry widział jak go matula zabierała na A4 do roboty... W sumie to jego ojcowie maja razem firme tirów bo stara pierdolona każdemu dawała za przejażdzke / potwierdzam.

Still not me in the Fatimas RPG team, so better to think tought who is 0 ;) And yea good to hear it from the biggest known scammer and pinger haha xD
rpger? yet you gave xabor peacekeeper to war on vs brazols we was all having fun even u was asslicking etc after 5 min u change pass why? since he lost 2 or 3 lvls gratz charlover haha go and cry river now please fake arab

David @ Kaida dominado ? u asslicking everyone to invite u lunar/shadow and finaly kaida invited u playing with them max 2 weeks and u spaming Kaida dominado? stop acting like a pro ! becouse everyon know u are no hand remember lunar u said on vent "fuck u veziv u cant kill me " and after 3 minuts u ded by 4 players lvl 130 on 350 ed

Kaplar i got nothing to u u know i still like and love u :) u are good boy try to msg me ingame we will speak

David on svargrond battle u got 24 online we got 21 so its less ppl ? rozowy dont know how to use "good ppl " :

I palyed with them almost 1 month, and I didin't aslicked any1! wtf?
I asked Szady in forum, he msged me back with vent account, from this time i'm with them. That means asslicking? don't think so.
Or I asslicked Navid? ask him.

For example i was not talking about Svargrond battle, BUT u was 18 and we was 17.
> http://prntscr.com/3yrvbw

"fuck u veziv u cant kill me " and after 3 minuts u ded by 4 players lvl 130 on 350 ed
What?
1, I never died by 4 130lvl player
2, I just made my ed from 335 to 350 after Mitch vs Calar fights on Lunar, where i don't even played this "350" ed. Mah or Barnus played it. I was always playing High Fighter.

yea, i'm biggest nohand on server!
Thats enought for me, Szady respecting me, without any asslicking and other guys from kaida too.
And that too CALAR+KAYTO+VEZIV team couldnt win vs us even with higher ammounts.

You can call me whatever you want, but you dunno a shit.

Last edited:
rpger? yet you gave xabor peacekeeper to war on vs brazols we was all having fun even u was asslicking etc after 5 min u change pass why? since he lost 2 or 3 lvls gratz charlover haha go and cry river now please fake arab
He was using that char for week, and after he lost 15 lvls i took it back xD He was licking my ass to keep that char and even gave me 270MS for free with email in Shadow xD what you say

Back