• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RPG Server

What would be the perfect experience for a RPG server

• x1

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • x2

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • x3

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Staged

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • None

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jagermeister

Reaction score
So after browsing the forums from both twifysoft and real tibia, I've noticed a lot of people really dislike the new pvp-update, and their plans of "quitting" because of it. I think it would be in twifysoft's best interest to create a server to accomodate most of these players with a low experience RPG like server. Tibia needs a change but Cip is going in the wrong direction, I believe twifysoft would be able to create the perfect RPG world.

A server without exp stages, just a set stage like x1 or even x2. It would probably be best to use the newest client just without the new pvp rules if possible, or maybe a new pvp system all together, something like cip's original pvp system would be great. It's just an idea, but I think if you guys did it right it would be a huge success with multiple worlds, also many donations :p

So leave your feedback, tell me what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
It would be cool to make server like this, but staff has to do already deal with server with 1.6k ppl online, Dow they probably won't have time to make new map just for rpg server.

Well, there are plenty RPG servers out there, however few remain longer than a month :/

Is this for custom map for twifysoft? If it would be a normal real map, with like 5x I would play...

I miss old Nicaw Ot with 5x, so good :)

Real map + x3 exp + free premium + old pvp = great playable server.
Why not x2? You have 2 rl server with x2 exp, so, its stupidity to make ots like this. Only pvp change isn't enough to make me play that instead of rl. Event with free pacc...
Btw. If it would be good server and there will be more than 600~ players, it would be shit, and another reason to play on real. I want some space on server, little faster exp and free premium, also old pvp which isn't mainly needed but it would be nice...
So maybe, few servers like that? 2-3 for start and more later. Open rl tibia? ;D

I think the 'RPG server' is causing a lot of confusion here. What do you mean exactly by the RPG server? Because to me, it's a server with optional PvP, but some people regard to RPG as PvP servers with lower experience rate..

I think the 'RPG server' is causing a lot of confusion here. What do you mean exactly by the RPG server? Because to me, it's a server with optional PvP, but some people regard to RPG as PvP servers with lower experience rate..

RPG has nothing to do with pvp(optional pvp), rpg is like exploring, having fun with friends, questing and teamhunting...

As I have said before, I would love to play a lowrated, no stages as long it is real map...

In my opinion best 3x :) dont think abut low levels... think about 200 lvl or 300 lvl u think u want make 4-5x all the time? at begun its okay fast lvl etc. but in 300? 5x? gonna be creazy fast lvling. 3x is the best :) and make low loot rate..

In my opinion best 3x :) dont think abut low levels... think about 200 lvl or 300 lvl u think u want make 4-5x all the time? at begun its okay fast lvl etc. but in 300? 5x? gonna be creazy fast lvling. 3x is the best :) and make low loot rate..

Yeah maybe, ever since Hive got released, so yeah... 5x used to be a good rate... But 3x is would work for me too :)

Yeah maybe, ever since Hive got released, so yeah... 5x used to be a good rate... But 3x is would work for me too :)

Hunting at 300 level with x5 exp. rate at Hives would result in insane exp.
proof.If you normally gain avg. 7kk exp. per hour (Level 200 with 3x exp. rate, no stamina) you gain 2.3kk exp. per hour at x1 exp. rate (7 / 3 = 2.33333),
with 4.6kk exp. per hour at x2 exp. rate (2.3 x 2 = 4.6),
which makes 11.5kk exp. per hour at 5x exp. rate (2.3 x 5 = 11.5) and it's kind a lot for a such level, risking a server having players over 500 levels at the short time period.

So I would go with x3 exp. rate from level 200 to level 250,
x2 exp. rate from level 250 to ~,
which would make a game fair, but server would observe an increased risk of botters, especially if you set a server type to a nPvP so gamemasters would have a lot of job to do to prevent them.

Yeah, but as I said, it used to be a good rate until Hive came...

Anyways I would play as long as it's not staged :)

maybe something like old softcores, rpg-pvp server with low rates
I was thinking the same. Softcores was one of the best ot's I've ever played. It was online for like 4 years starting as 8.1 as I remember, the first 2 years were just insane. Would love to see a remake with bit lower stages cause 5x as end stage is a bit high.

stage from x15 to x2 because is boring to exp on low levels.

i will play this server at least people would have respect because they will be scary of hunted:$

it would be nice to have a server starting with 5x, like 3x in rookgard (just to make it a bit harder to start) and then 5x to lvl 100, 4x to lvl 150, 3x to lvl 200 and then 2x 201+

it would be awesome but no one cares and no one will create that serv :/ in old days there were loads of ot servs from oldest tibias to newest 8.1-8.4 max and then after 8.6 number of them was just falling down and down and now people who want to play on some rl map with good economy / market (trade) need to come to one server per tibia version, shadow for 10+ some br servers for 9+ and hexana team servers for 8.6 and retro servers by Iryont. that situation make owners to to what they want and not what players want because where will we go ? nowhere because there is no choose between servers, we can play here, or on older tibia or choose rl. For now, only Iryont and hexana makes something for players, new areas because of high (500) players online. tell me what shadowcores do with 1600 + ? nothing, and hexana has 3-4 other servers to play + all new areas for players, Shadowcores should make at least one anorher pvp server transferable <=> when they dont want make new areas or just make some new islands. even old 7.4 have new systems like completely new tasker, new monsters update etc.

Back