• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS TRAP! PLEASE DELTED

Rs trap

• Noobs

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Noob

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
You knew you had a risk of getting banned, so why did you disobey the laws? In real tibia you get banned for using bot, so you do get
I agree with this in 100% ;] I get deleted on all my character in which I played a long time and wasted a lof of time... I was doing it only on one character so why I get deleted on all my accounts? Everyone uses all kinds of bots, go to Depot and see (...) all spots are occupied by Dice-BOTS. No one play manualy on this OT , but they do not get BAN'S OR DELETE. I get deleted because I was doing what is objective of this game ...

WHO WANT TO DELETE RULE ABOUT RS/BS TRAPS ?
I'm sorry, I play manually, and have always done. Tho if you knew you could risk to get banned then why did you do it?

Wtf ? My 5 accound [= (Palewiadraoporowo, Sercewypelnionemaria, Anna Cadora, Jebacdziwikimaczetami)=] has been deleted and have ip ban ? for what... rs trap ?? Not always it was rs trap. Many people are making a loot of traps. But also its pvp serwer, in RL TIBIA i doesnt have ban for this. Soo Mark what happend ?
This is not rl tibia.

hahahahaah szosto? hehs

'I Know about ban for rs trap but i upload cam with 30rs trap on youtube with my all names' - Szosto Srodakszyn
and i will cry on forum cuz deletera :D

best
brain
eu
WHO WANT TO DELETE RULE ABOUT RS/BS TRAPS ?
You and your 8.6 hexana friendZ

Last edited:
Back