• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rule Violation @ Many The Mage

Combarn

aka Reapzar
Reaction score
As you can see on the picture below, Many The Mage is using combo leader bot and multi client.
All of the characters are using follow on eachother, and SDs at the same time.
They should be punished, as their actions are violating the rules of Lunarforce.
Attachment:
upload_2013-9-26_22-42-29.png

OH LOOK ITS ME
On topic this should be ignored by the gms considering nothing is done about strike using mcs by the way tell them how you are afk reapzark please tell them how you were afk botting :)

many the mage was played by many manys bnrother played many and manys friend played the other char :)

Reapzar owned by me too in banuta by 5 mages ok
azur mayne is 30 year old
dont worry tali + many they are nbs just ignore these snitches.

Ill rather be a little kid than 30 year old stuck to tibia mate. its lame i see u say u have a life ur on forums 24h and idk about tibia ur prolly on ur 8.6 orsha ots warring.

All 4 of those characters are played by different people but god forbid people use a follow line and count a combo in ts. Just cause its a clean combo makes it combo bot huh? and tell me how having a screen shot means your not afk, set bot to screenshot at death profit?

@Azur Mayne When botting involves that you get an unfair advantage because you are using multi client and combo bot, I find that enough reason to have a punishment.
@Tali @anthonyxxx I cammed everything so if that is the problem I will just upload the cam. He used multi client and combo bot for sure, end of discussion.
@Chazzy You are just a nobody without friends, who cares. In case you used 5 characters aswell to kill me while I was botting, unfair advantages are for noobs like you.
Learn to play (PVP) without bot, noobs.

If you really are dumb enough to say that a cam proves nothing, then what proves something?
It is a direct record of the gameplay, if that is not a valid proof then what is?
Stop fooling yourself.

@Combarn Dude im just gonna tell u all now ok
first of all you have 23 days online ok on 1 of ur char idfk howmany c hars u have
You look like this in rl life V and you still acting hard behind computer? "Learn to play (PVP) without bot, noobs." Says the guy who got full pushmax ahahahah
man u know what i call u type of people?
MOIST YUTES. BYE
nb5d1i.png

Back
Top Bottom