• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Scammers->Wanted!

antiscam

Reaction score
@Scammers->Wanted!

I've seen alot of people getting scammed/stolen around Shadowcores WorldServer's depots.
Custommers, take care and avoid these guys rolling a dice on depot(because mostly of them are thieves:ninja:), if you are addicted to the dice game and you just can't stay looking without playing then KEEP AWAY from Depots,my suggest;).
But we all know that the Dice game is something classic, and everyone's likes to try their luck, so I'll try to make a SAFE List of Dicer Players.
I'll be glad if you guys help me reporting the thieves.(please take picture as proof, We don't want to hurt innocents)
I'll writte below some fair/non-fair players I already saw rolling.

- - - Updated - - -

-Fair Players- You can trust and play with them
Dumpzor
Westie
Elder Gaga
Matek
Tom
Quewee
Anabolic Beast
Tyron narkho
Brozak
Scofield

- - - Updated - - -

-Non Fair- Don't trust or play with them
Switz
Cloud Neo
Evil Sean
Equipped
Kewana Greez
Khaeluz
Askov
Shyzon
Chevree
Zloty
Arzmatin
Bobs ligerinho
Bobs winchester
Chanbabb
Wezz Peak
Shyuzaki Defcom
Xalipop
Muntenverzamelaar
Bubblan
Bloker Mage
Sorczinha Patroa
Vonz (switz's other char)
Chuminero
Yosef Rushar

I just added a new feature to this Topic,the Orange colour for totally scam people and Green for totally safe people, which means that person acts are more then proof.The ones without colours means we aren't 100%sure

Last edited:
im the safest :D anyone wanna play msg me! i started something like this 2 weeks ago and went on holiday for 11 days but il be using this thread alot as i like to dice and people dice on me if you dont think i got money il screenshot everything i own to trust me :p

- - - Updated - - -

seen me scamming? loool are you for real? i started this thread 2 weeks ago hahah?

Understand. if dumpzor or evil sean scam one people its because they scam other chars like Askov - Arksov one thing like that he scammed second char of evil sean so when the main char of askov played with evil sean he taked all the bet

westies not a scammer :p hes only person id play with.

zloty chrevree arzmatin bobs ligerinho and bobs winchester cloud neo are all scammers

- - - Updated - - -

tyron narkho trust worthy

Back