• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sd combo?

Zosis

Reaction score
Dunno really, just wanted to show you guys, that these guys even waste a frag on noob chars :$

Anyway, give me your opinion... Vasadu/meh~ if you are going here to post flaming, you know where's the door. '.'

SD_COMBO_WTF_ME_ISH_NOT_HAPPY.cam

aint flaming but i take it as a compliment telling us we had sd bott here ;)

Last edited:
Looks legit to me. One of their other recent cams had some fairly questionable signs such as their attack syncing before / during an arguably perfect combo, but this one seemed fine.

Looks legit to me. One of their other recent cams had some fairly questionable signs such as their attack syncing before / during an arguably perfect combo, but this one seemed fine.

Do u remember the cam? since i want to see that "sd bot"

Do u remember the cam? since i want to see that "sd bot"

Msg me tomorow on VT and Ill send u that questionable cam. It was when u killed Avanged and me. Im still not believeing it cause of the fast "rod-atack" of lycos and thule

But this one is not even close to be a SD Combo script. I think you haven't watched it on your own.

Oh my fucking god.. Zosis you're so fucking ridicules. This cam is so hilarious if you're serious with this.

Just shows that you really don't know how to play Tibia without bot!

Msg me tomorow on VT and Ill send u that questionable cam. It was when u killed Avanged and me. Im still not believeing it cause of the fast "rod-atack" of lycos and thule

But this one is not even close to be a SD Combo script. I think you haven't watched it on your own.

Oh my fucking god.. Zosis you're so fucking ridicules. This cam is so hilarious if you're serious with this.

when the faaaak are u gona get into ur head it wasnt any kind of combobot when we killed u during that battle and avanged..?

if it was at venore boat weeks ago u got owned by a count

Wow i cant see any sd combo script in there haha^^ im in da team and we do it all on vent, so stfu^^

Prosssssss

Back