• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for CM & Video Creator - $$

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Hi,

Searching for:

Community Master position requires:
- Age 18+
- Must have mic.
- Preferably EU timezone.
- Trustworthy.
- Lots of free time on hand.
- Dealing with cheaters while also handing day to day stuff as events, regular player support and just "being there".

The position gives you:
- Real life $$
- A lot of fun
- Pleasure of running a big community

Video Editor requires:
- Showing a new update in form of a trailer, which we are finishing last things on.
- Made Tibia video's in the past (links please)

You'll be making one or two trailers, 1 before opening with update and one after it's up. You get paid per video and in advance.

Shoot me PM or add me on skype: "hyping"

@IngensVGN

Hello Ryan im good video trailer for free.
Only small problem... my age is 8

Really wish you would of hired a CM for Classicus, as I think it would of helped fight off the runemaking bot's, and keep the server true & the way it was mean't to be.

But having said that, I'll throw in a application.

Age - 26
Location - EST, USA.
Trusty worthy as they come. Maybe some old OT people around that can vouch for me.
Have around 12~ hrs a day free, can monitor server reports & just show a community presence.

Hello Ryan im good video trailer for free.
Only small problem... my age is 8

Screen-Shot-2015-07-15-at-11.00.46-AM.jpg

Really wish you would of hired a CM for Classicus, as I think it would of helped fight off the runemaking bot's, and keep the server true & the way it was mean't to be.

But having said that, I'll throw in a application.

Age - 26
Location - EST, USA.
Trusty worthy as they come. Maybe some old OT people around that can vouch for me.
Have around 12~ hrs a day free, can monitor server reports & just show a community presence.

Add me to Skype :)

sounds interesting but i just have snapchat, i guess it is fine hit me up @donkeyfister1978

Back