• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching for mapper ~ 8.11 ~ €€€

TrimOTS

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm searching for a mapper for 8.11... aaand that's it...
No, not really :d

Project
Idea is new - I think...
Basically I want to go back in time ;)
It sure will not be another god damn "RL Tibia map with staged-exp and the same shit everytime" server.
I have ideas and I like to do things unique and new...
If you liked old Tibia (I mean OLD - don't look at 8.11ver. at the top - I'm going to do some shenanigans ;) )... just prepare energy drinks and pizzas cuz shit is about to get real :)
I wanted to do this server only for my country but now as I think... global multi-lang will not be bad :)
Go big or go home :D

What to do?
I want hmmm... like 20 "islands" (each map have to be seperately) made from zero.
I don't want it to be another shitty RL Map server.
They don't have to be big - for now - there's no sense of making big maps and wasting time cuz I don't know if players will like my idea.
If server will get some players we will consider enlarging it :)
WE - as me and mapper - cuz I want him to be a part of my server (team)...

Time
I have some important exams in a month so I think ~2 months for this maps - NO RUSH basically...
Quality > Time :)

Money, cash, $$$
I can't offer much (had to buy parts for my motorcycle recently :( ) but I think like 10€ (or whatever your currency will be :) ) for all (don't you even try to close this tab now :D Read till the end!) in a middle of work (after ~10 maps send to me).
Why in the middle? It will prevent us from get fu**ed by each other (take cash - no maps / take maps - no cash) :)
But it's not over! Call now and you will get free piece-of-shit vacuum cleaner!
No, no, no! Not this line!
But it's not over... I want this mapper to be part of this server.
I'm not selfish bastard and I can repay :)
Moreover, if server will grow up there will be more job to be done for sure - new maps, enlarging existing maps, detailing etc. - ofcourse for more money, more than 10€, that's for sure :) - it all depends on popularity of the server.
I think PayPal will do the job :)

Me
I'm 20yo Polish guy...
And I'm gonna just sit, rush you with map making and slap you with large trout if you will work slowly... :D
No... I'm dealing with engine, scripts... everything besides mapping actually.
My english isn't perfect but I think we will get over it :)

Contact
PM - for questions, propositions or applications (write something about yourself, send some screens of your maps...).
Skype/TeamSpeak/Mumble/other-shit - later, for details about maps.

Questions?
Sure!
Here in this thread or PM ;)

I think that's all I wanted to say :)

Last edited:
Back