• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for more team members for the RPG Valendor.

Still spots left for scripters, mappers, spriters, webdesigners that would like to join our team.
(5 people atm)

¤ Name: Johannes
¤ Age: 18
¤ Job: Mapper
- Speciality: Hunting Areas / Quests / Random..
- Weakness: Big Towns, Scripts,
¤ Experience: I have mapped on the following clients:
- 6.4 (I only mapped some on this client, for the "Zion" server, along with my brother)
- 7.1 (Alot, on my brother's OT)
- 7.6 (Mapped for several crap servers xD)
So I've been around for a while.. Just not on the Newer Clients, until now! =D
Started mapping for 8.54 / 8.6 about 1 Month ago now.
¤ MSN: [email protected]
¤ Spare time: Since I still got 1 year left in school, It takes up some of my time, But in average I got ~ 2-8 hours free every day.
¤ Languages: Swedish, English and a tiny bit Spanish.
¤ Reason why you should pick me: Well, you have seen some of the work I've done via MSN.
- Whenever I am granted with a task to be fulfilled, I'll do it, quite quickly aswell, for I am... Veeery Bored xD

Here's 2 pics anyways!

Bridge to some Town?
Tower inspired by Limos/Sakai

Cave Entrance of some sort

Good Luck to all of you others who applied/will apply!
Cheers Mateys!
~/Falarion\~​

¤ Name:Adam
¤ Age:16
¤ Job:GM,CM Or GOD
¤ Experience:about 5 years playing tibia[3 years playing on otses]
¤ MSN:[email protected]
¤ Spare time:I have about 2-3 hours everyday
¤ Languages: English,Polish,Irish & learning German

At the moment we're still under construction and not looking for gm/cm/gods.

¤ Name:Adam
¤ Age:16
¤ Job:GM,CM Or GOD
¤ Experience:about 5 years playing tibia[3 years playing on otses]
¤ MSN:[email protected]
¤ Spare time:I have about 2-3 hours everyday
¤ Languages: English,Polish,Irish & learning German

Just wondering, what can you possible do by just being GM, CM or GOD. Walk around.. woei :D

Last edited:
Still positions left, I will soon edit the thread to show our development so far.

¤ Name: DestinationSer
¤ Age: 15
¤ Job: Im applicating for either a mapper job if you need it or a gm/cm job
¤ Experience: My experiences from Tibia, i have been playing tibia since i was 9 years old which will say ive been playing it 6 years now, I played tibia until i was 11 also Rl tibia then i jumped over to Ots.
¤ Spare time: Spare time, which will say how much time i can use on tibia? Etc, 5 - 6 hours a day i guess
¤ Languages: Norwegian (fluent) English and some words in spanish!
¤ Why me? If you want a staff member you can trust and a staff member that does hes job you can choose me. I am also trustful and I am helpful. I help peoples and i think i would get more use of it if you could give me a job.

Good luck with choosing!
- DestinationSer

¤ Name: DestinationSer
¤ Age: 15
¤ Job: Im applicating for either a mapper job if you need it or a gm/cm job
¤ Experience: My experiences from Tibia, i have been playing tibia since i was 9 years old which will say ive been playing it 6 years now, I played tibia until i was 11 also Rl tibia then i jumped over to Ots.
¤ Spare time: Spare time, which will say how much time i can use on tibia? Etc, 5 - 6 hours a day i guess
¤ Languages: Norwegian (fluent) English and some words in spanish!
¤ Why me? If you want a staff member you can trust and a staff member that does hes job you can choose me. I am also trustful and I am helpful. I help peoples and i think i would get more use of it if you could give me a job.

Good luck with choosing!
- DestinationSer

In what way its important to trust a mapper who is applyng to join the team. The only thing what you can do is just don't map or make something that makes no sense, but I doubt this would have a bad influence on the server, since they can just find someone else. ^_^

Also I don't think there is reason why a GM should help people, unless you mean the people of the team.
Because if you need a whole team of GM's to help players in your server (when they get bugged, or need answers to questions 24/7 to make the game playable), this would only mean your server sucks in any possible way.

¤ Name: Ziad mohamed.
¤ Age: 14
¤ Job: Mapping (Acurate Mapping) ( And i dont Want Cm,Or God,Or Whatever,I just Want to Be part of this Awesome (Project)
¤ Experience: 4-5 Year's Mapping on Remera ~ ,Playing Tibia Since 7.4.
¤ Skype: Ziad.mohamed50
¤ Spare time: 3-4 Hour's Everyday.(But if you gave me a Task I will Have it In As soon As Possible) (Holiday's 6-7h)
¤ Languages: English (Fluent) And Arabic (Fluent)

the only thing i dislike is that your using the outfits and addons from Kingdom age lol. other than that good job

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000BB]¤ Name[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]: Victoria
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]¤ Age[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]: 19
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]¤ Job[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]: Little in everything, Organizer, Customer Support talk more in MSN.
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]¤ Experience[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]: 8 - 10 years in normal tibia, 4 years~ in Open Tibia...
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]¤ MSN[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]: [email protected]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]¤ Spare time[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]: 2 hours each weekday and like 6 hours on weekends.
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]¤ Languages[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]: Swedish, English  [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Back