• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for more team members for the RPG Valendor.

So far as I can understand, they made the outfits themself, so I kinda agree. If we have an extra serious mapper, I can work more on the sprites, and make more of our own sprites :)

Man this looks interesting,and I'm pretty sure you got the fan idea from maplestory.

Man this looks interesting,and I'm pretty sure you got the fan idea from maplestory.

From what? Never heard of that. I actualy came with the idea by watching the cartoon Avatar, some people where using fans there as weapons.

DO YOU NEED A HOSTER??
I AM FROM USA AND I WANT TO HOST DEDICATED ONLINE 24/7!!!
SERVER SPECS:
CPU: AMD AM3+ FX 8120 (8 CORE PROCESSOR)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair V Formula "Bulldozer" Motherboard
Memory: 4 x DIMM, 32GB, DDR3
HardDrive :1TB
INTERNET CONNECTION: T1,T2,T3 SUPER FAST NEVER WILL LAG/Freeze

¤ Name: Thomas Smith

¤ Age: 16

¤ Job: Community Manager

¤ Experience: I have been playing tibia for a very long time now and I have alot of knowledge towards it. I have owned a couple of OTs in the past couple of years and I have been CM/TuT/GM on more then 20+ OTs. I really love helping others and to keep a stable community ;)

¤ MSN: [email protected]

¤ Spare time: 6-9 Hours a day, I'm on holidays at the moment, so I will have more then plenty of time to be logged in.

¤ Languages: I speak fluent English, Arabic and i know very few words in spanish.

I can tell you alot more on MSN, thank you and good bye ^_^

╰☆╮ Regards, Mc Lovinnn! ╰☆╮

Last edited:
It would be nice if you actually read the thread, we aren't looking for a hoster/staffmembers.

I explained exactly what i'm searching for, stop spamming this thread without reading it first.

I explained exactly what i'm searching for, stop spamming this thread without reading it first.

Your signature says that you are looking for team members, but you are not looking for staffmembers? What!? Things doesnt make sense at all, and I'm not spamming -.^

DO YOU NEED A HOSTER??
I AM FROM USA AND I WANT TO HOST DEDICATED ONLINE 24/7!!!
SERVER SPECS:
CPU: AMD AM3+ FX 8120 (8 CORE PROCESSOR)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair V Formula "Bulldozer" Motherboard
Memory: 4 x DIMM, 32GB, DDR3
HardDrive :1TB
INTERNET CONNECTION: T1,T2,T3 SUPER FAST NEVER WILL LAG/Freeze

We already have a hoster.

¤ Name: Thomas Smith

¤ Age: 16

¤ Job: Community Manager

¤ Experience: I have been playing tibia for a very long time now and I have alot of knowledge towards it. I have owned a couple of OTs in the past couple of years and I have been CM/TuT/GM on more then 20+ OTs. I really love helping others and to keep a stable community ;)

¤ MSN: [email protected]

¤ Spare time: 6-9 Hours a day, I'm on holidays at the moment, so I will have more then plenty of time to be logged in.

¤ Languages: I speak fluent English, Arabic and i know very few words in spanish.

I can tell you alot more on MSN, thank you and good bye ^_^

╰☆╮ Regards, Mc Lovinnn! ╰☆╮

Thanks for your apply.
I only don't understand the job you are applying for. So far as I understand you just want to be a CM and do nothing?
Altough I doubt if this is useful on any server, on this server it is totaly useless. We will make the server in way that it is playable, so there is no reason why GM's should "help" players. And even if there is some trouble, few gm's will be enough.

Also since we have a whole team working on the server, Gm's are not allowed to come online for no reason, because it would be useless and disturbing if there where walking everyday like 5-10 gm's who where doing nothing.

Back