• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

searching team!

Ladymage

Reaction score
i am going to play on this server again and i am searching a good team

Step zonder wielen

You got Status , I think...

EDIT: OH WAIT YOU ASKED FOR GOOD TEAMS ! SORRY ! DON'T GO TO STATUS THEN, THEY JUST UEEE E!

Last edited:
You got Status , I think...

EDIT: OH WAIT YOU ASKED FOR GOOD TEAMS ! SORRY ! DON'T GO TO STATUS THEN, THEY JUST UEEE E!

u a complete moron?

U just said 'she got status'

I referred to that, saying 'she doenst got status'.

and i dont care if she's well known

he ment tha guild status not his status,damn,yall a big retarded-pussy-ass-lamers

he ment tha guild status not his status,damn,yall a big retarded-pussy-ass-lamers

and you're a nuub who should go outside sometimes i bet you cant even look at the sun anymore because you'll turn into DUST!!!!

lol yesterday i was outside from 8 in morning till 12 at night,so really,stfu

^if you really would have a 'REAL LIFE' you wouldn't prove how 'real lifer' you are

i dont care what yall think lol,just a bunch of noobs

then why the hell why you explained yourself?

"lol yesterday i was outside from 8 in morning till 12 at night,so really,stfu " ROFLMAO

mayby between school at chilling outside i came online for a few min?damn u guys are retarded,oh and btw step,wanne fight us again?:)or u too afraid?probedly the last one!

mayby between school at chilling outside i came online for a few min?damn u guys are retarded,oh and btw step,wanne fight us again?:)or u too afraid?probedly the last one!

sure you have a real life :) Total Online Time: 21 days, 0 hours and 37 minutes.

21 days spent on an ot hmmmmmm

i've played this server longer then you but still i have 8 days online

lol afraid?

if i can get a good team i will fight you

Back