• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

searching team!

then why the hell why you explained yourself?

"lol yesterday i was outside from 8 in morning till 12 at night,so really,stfu " ROFLMAO

Why always fighting in forum. Login go outside dp sometimes and go battle. Has been boring for few days again now..

Why always fighting in forum. Login go outside dp sometimes and go battle. Has been boring for few days again now..

1st- I got no time now, you know,life?!?
2nd- what for? roflmao, you and another level 800 from your silly guild just need to setup ue script and kill me in 1 single combo
3rd- you're bored? then start to go out, meet some friends (not virtual friends), get a gf of a bf w/e, make some sport w/e! or keep wasting your whole life in a game lal

People who use the 'get a life' insult are fags and are obviously trying to compensate for something.

Seriously, cheap insult is cheap.

1st- I got no time now, you know,life?!?
2nd- what for? roflmao, you and another level 800 from your silly guild just need to setup ue script and kill me in 1 single combo
3rd- you're bored? then start to go out, meet some friends (not virtual friends), get a gf of a bf w/e, make some sport w/e! or keep wasting your whole life in a game lal

so u rather spend your whole life wasting in a forum :D

People who use the 'get a life' insult are fags and are obviously trying to compensate for something.

Seriously, cheap insult is cheap.

not really, lol, if you really would know something what's going on icechaw, you'd know all I said is completely true
and I wouldn't call it an insult, I'd call it an advice

not really, lol, if you really would know something what's going on icechaw, you'd know all I said is completely true
and I wouldn't call it an insult, I'd call it an advice

How can you give someone advice when you don't even know that person? What you did was most definatly insulting, in the cheapest and most common way and it doesn't even make any sense at all.

Cause that is in any way relevant right?

How can you give someone advice when you don't even know that person? What you did was most definatly insulting, in the cheapest and most common way and it doesn't even make any sense at all.

Cause that is in any way relevant right?

I know he's online whole day and that's not healthy for him duh._.

btw , why is every thread here turning into a forum fight between status and (this is sparta/blindness , w/e)

I know he's online whole day and that's not healthy for him duh._.

great to see u care about our health!

@malossi,

because we just dont like people that accuse us on the one side, and the other side they just stand in DP and never fight, saying it will be 'the easiest war' ever.

:huh:
great to see u care about our health!

@malossi,

because we just dont like people that accuse us on the one side, and the other side they just stand in DP and never fight, saying it will be 'the easiest war' ever.

standing in dp? if I'm in dp is because I'm afk or just because there's no enemies to fight lol
as we could seen in last actions, you got huge pwn3d since we had the same avg lvls/combo power, so yea you can keeping living your dream world you're owning this server or smth when no1 plays it lol

if you 'wanna' fight you'll have to wait for summer holidays, till then just bot some chars and get 2000 level :huh:

Yoyo step my negro =P The fact is that there is no decent teams here anymore, just status and no one who will fight em, it sucks man ive practically quit here and just play a war server, but if u find a team that is decent lemme know and ill join ya. Btw i gave klashnekoff to a friend so thats not me anymore im playing Murkz. Peace out me bredrin =P

as we could seen in last actions, you got huge pwn3d since we had the same avg lvls/combo power

"Huge owned". There was only 3 of us online, versus like 15 of you guys. In what way is that same level and same combo power lol? Gotta be kiddin me. Also we were trapped and you weren't. It was a nice trick of you guys, but don't forget to mention the times you guys got raped.. deeply..

"Huge owned". There was only 3 of us online, versus like 15 of you guys. In what way is that same level and same combo power lol? Gotta be kiddin me. Also we were trapped and you weren't. It was a nice trick of you guys, but don't forget to mention the times you guys got raped.. deeply..

if you were smart, you'd just rush and kill our mages, since you and agus could combo ANY mage from my team

ye just rush the mages that werent reachable because a knight blocked

Back