• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ semper fi

Berylia

Reaction score
its your winning 1 day of war and end?

lameeeeeeeeeers
like guden tobbe says when we finish war
We Won!!

I did it cause my members asked me too. We got to many randoms in our guild, so we created a new one. And I will let BERT LJUNGinvite people now. I will invite you to war again when he is done inviting.Yea, "you won". Youve been posting forum how noone dared to meet you. We owned you first battle, we will still do. And like you tell all the others. "Can you be that big on battlefield"? I guess YOU cant.

that show how sux are u if u got random ppl who noone know

the new war gonna be delete too after 2 days cuz of random ppl?

We got many randoms as Jollo said. Also some of our members backstabbed

You've won 1 battle and started acting on forum - gl.
Hope more battles will come today.

the only reason why we had randoms in our guild is, cuz of you
u always have sick ammount of people, more than 20 in most cases so i cant see any way fighting 10~ vs 20 or more
but well cu on battlefield

We got backstabbed + we wanted to trash out noobs and screamers in vent. Thou i dont care anymore wont play here anymore so i wish the both teams good luck!

its your winning 1 day of war and end?

lameeeeeeeeeers
like guden tobbe says when we finish war
We Won!!

Marihuana is a necrolic.. medically and illegally. It never did anybody any good and does everyone a lot of harm.

Back