• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server bank

Astant

Reaction score
This is the second time when the deposit account, my balance is only as much as you paid the second before :/Is it connected to the server? I do not have keyloggers on your computer, because the character has all the eq and everything on it was, in the DP too.What was that all about?, Except that now the Thais logged out and I logged in Yalahar. DD how to explain it?Please, an explanation from the administration.Xaroshin

Last edited:
This is the second time when the deposit account, my balance is only as much as you paid the second before :/Is it connected to the server? I do not have keyloggers on your computer, because the character has all the eq and everything on it was, in the DP too.What was that all about?, Except that now the Thais logged out and I logged in Yalahar. DD how to explain it?Please, an explanation from the administration.Xaroshin

Why you use translator??? Why men??

Because.
Ok someone will help me with this? Or everybody will ask me why i use translator?
A może mam po Polsku napisać żeby każdy zakumał o co mi chodzi?

Ok, i will wrote this once again, without google translator :)

I was have almost 25cc in my bank (today), i was logoff i go out with friends, when i back into game, and return from EXP, i deposit 3.7 cc, then i check my balance.
And what i see? Only 3.7cc that i before deposit.
WTF? This is the second time.
I hope that everyone will understand right now :)

Maybe i translate xDD

This guy had 250k in bank and he logged out and went out with his friends, then he logged back in and came to depo back from exp and deposited another 40k to his balance, once he checked his balance he had 37k but he should had 250k + 37k not only 37k

You might have created a buy offer on the market (in which case you will get the money back if you cancel your buy offer), bought something on the market, withdrawn the money and forgotten about it. If you use a bot with scripts, it's possible that whoever wrote a script you are using added code that transfers money to him. It's possible that someone hacked your account and stole your money. It's impossible for us to tell exactly what happened to your money, but there is no bug in the code that we are aware of. If you believe there's a bug, and you can tell us instructions on how to reproduce it so that we can confirm it and fix it, we'll give you what you lost back and a reward for finding such a critical bug.

I will translate for him in polish because i can see his english isn't very good XD

Mogłeś wystawić oferte kupna lub sprzedaży na markecie (w tym przypadku odzyskasz pieniądze jak dasz cofniesz swoja oferte), albo mogłeś kupić coś na markecie, wypłacić pieniądze i zapomnieć o tym, jeśli używasz bota który depozytuje twoje pieniądze do banku, twórca skrypta mógł dodać że pieniądze nie są wpłacane do Ciebie tylko wysłane do niego. Również jest szansa że zostałeś hackniety i ktoś Ci zabrał pieniądze. Nic nie możemy powiedzieć co się stało z twoimi pieniędzmi, ale jestem pewien że nie ma buga w skrypcie którego posiadamy, jeśli jednak myślisz że to bug znajdz dowody, pomóż nam go naprawić a oddamy Ci pieniądze i damy nagrodę za znalezienie tak poważnego buga.

OMG!

Vraft, skoro bawisz się w translatora :).
To tak, nie nie kupowałem nic w markecie, nie używam bota bo ich nie lubię, BTW haknięty też nie jestem bo mi nawet eq nie znikło, nic, tylko kasa.
A nawet jeżeli jest bug w skrypcie, dla laika w LUA to jest niemal niemożliwe XD

Vraft sam uzywa translatora ; d

pozatym nie przydazylo mi sie nigdy nic takiego, wiec cos krecisz

translate : astant scammer

his english is fine retards I understood him. It was a good try at being funny tho mocking his english but you failed

Maybe i translate xDD

This guy had 250k in bank and he logged out and went out with his friends, then he logged back in and came to depo back from exp and deposited another 40k to his balance, once he checked his balance he had 37k but he should had 250k + 37k not only 37k

You haz friends men??? :eek:

gabala132
niestety nic nie kręce, pozatym, odkąd napisałem na forum o tym problem już się nie pojawił :D
co do twojego twierdzenia o tym że jestem oszustem, zdanie pozostawię to dla siebie.

The problem is solved, by writing about it on the forum did not appear that more

Back