• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server getting too overcrowded?

Guissauro

Reaction score
I know this server for a couple of years already, just returned to play but it's barely impossible to hunt, every hunts have someone already, even on free account areas, isn't possible that with almost 1k players this server is becoming unplayable?

v 10.50 :)

Mark you are planning to do some update ?

they should add 1-2 non pvp servers with transfers and shadowcores would be a lot cleaner

>non pvp
What the fuck, bro?:)
it is actually a good idea since there are no good stable npvp ots so lots $ for twifysoft if they start one and as I said before lots of charlover fucks would leave shadowcores for it and it would be a bit less overcrowded

it is actually a good idea since there are no good stable npvp ots so lots $ for twifysoft if they start one and as I said before lots of charlover fucks would leave shadowcores for it and it would be a bit less overcrowded
yo g long time no see ^^

Back