• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Servers going down - Talaturen, what will you do?

pandemon

Reaction score
Hour: 17:05
Icechaw - 51 players online
Softcores - 43 players online

Moreover at Icechaw almost all time no GM active.
No changes since May, Moonhawk gone down.

Despite of many complains there still are bugs, there still are no improvements at Rookgaard, even in Mainland there is almost nothing done.
Djiin quest still sucks. In few words:
Mimicing CipSoft by Talaturen makes this servers dead and boring.
Bring back our good, fun Softcores or Icechaw. Make quests not like in RL Tibia, make unusual features! THINK! WORK! Stop lazing.

Just leave this servers alone, he won't change, there are too many high levels, just try to find other server or just... game. Talaturen haven't any ideas how to make good OT, and now, he even don't touch these servers.

It's pretty hard to make adjustments that everyone will like right now, but no, we haven't given up.

It's pretty hard to make adjustments that everyone will like right now, but no, we haven't given up.

Its not so hard: remove djiin quests, make some quests not-from-real-tibia, and stop mimicing CipSoft

Why does he need to remove the djinn thing? takes like 20mins to do it u got it done, easy.

Get a new Moonhawk server fix the PVP system before u realize, tons will start it.

OK, djiin quest is easy, maybe, but when I did it I had to made another character especially for another djiin faction and that's stupid I need 2 chars for selling items.
Also, I don't see any interesting quests, any new quests that arent in real tibia.
I came here, to this OTS, because I am bored of real Tibia, and the only thing which makes it different than RL Tibia is fast attack and greater healing.
Nothing special.

Its not so hard: remove djiin quests, make some quests not-from-real-tibia, and stop mimicing CipSoft

I PMed to Talaturen 3443546 times with that, he just don't care, and now, it's too late.

They obviously havnt seen the drop in players since there "updates" theyve been doing.

i like the thing that quests are like real tibia.. but the problem is that there aren't gm's to check botters and look at the highscore list.. and knights are overpowered.

september 07

23:09 (Brazil/GMT -3)
Status
22 players online.
Uptime: 21h 1m

What the fuck! Is this the talaturen than we know?

I Really understand your point but...
It's real tibia nothing should be removed or changed in it ... Nothing new should be added or it won't be a real tibia game :eek:
its the same as tibia whether you like it or not ,it will never do any changes,,, one thing i agree with you is that there are no active staff and like 20 botters i know lol most are high levels though and low levels botters and i know alot who quited the server because there is no active staff ..

So what you are saying is this that if he changes or remove the thing you want to remove there would be more players coming? and it will be more fun? well not to me.. i love when its a real real tibia no trainers no nothing skilling by yourself and all that .... if Tala do changes like remove or add everything will be ruined some will even quite more... if you want it a real tibia then this a real ot tibia.. copying the same as original tibia is pretty challenging and If there is a bugs report it then ...

one more thing Talaturen should get more supportive Team and get rid of the other supportive team he is having, because there isnt an active Gm... and from this thing there is no real tibia because cips got alot of tutors and GM supproting 24/h its hard to get Loyal and respectfull GM i dont think Talaturen got a problem with that,, i don't think lazy is a good word to Talaturen since he is struggling and challenging cipsoft and made all these nice ip changers and trying to make life easier i think he is busy with something important that will impress us later... even he said its hard so i think i agree with Talaturen and respect him with all my heart.. of all the impressing work he did ...
DOnt give up !!! TwifySoft

nobody cares of this servers. nobody plays here. where are old servers with 200 ppl online? now 80 people is max. where are wars between guilds?people are rooking chars to get 1000 lvl.
btw.ive never seen gm on icechaw

nobody cares of this servers. nobody plays here. where are old servers with 200 ppl online? now 80 people is max. where are wars between guilds?people are rooking chars to get 1000 lvl.
btw.ive never seen gm on icechaw

are you shure that max is 80? coz i always see 120~140 online in icechaw...

Saw me screenshot with 140 players online and I will be really impresed (ofc if it will be with date from this month/year :p )
The most I saw online was about 125 and it was just for an hour or maybe less even.
During whole day average players count is 70-80.
Have you ever checked it out at 8:00 GMT? Since 8:00 to 14:00 there is always 30-40 players online.

Back
Top Bottom